What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

JDOG6000

Veteran
In my opinion chemdawg is probably a Kush(pungent flavor) strain crossed with a landrace indica(piney flavor) crossed with a mexican sativa or a lemony thai strain(some sativa).Lemony solvent flavor.
Thats my guess.

REZDOG

Veteran
....Let's not forget,much of the base of the 'Chemdog Family' lineage is absolutely speculated.
Some things we know,some things are simply guesswork,and sadly,some of that guesswork is now stated as (internet) fact.

Just something to take into account,gang.

Cheers!

DrLongbottom

Veteran
I would think after all of the years of speculation....everyone would realise the answer is less obtainable than who killed J.F.K. Does it really even matter?...the strain is great and its never gonna be exactly duplicated,...period. peace DLB

G

rez, i did a rough draft that was very much different than what you see here. orgogliodiprovi and chemdog sat down and looked over it and corrected quite a bit of the information i had found online, giving me the details and story as they collectively remembered it. there is absolutely no speculation here on my part.

as to the genetic make-up of the beans chemdog germinated, im not even going to speculate as it only leads to confusion and unwanted debate.

G

I think that from the time the buds left Colorado the story is pretty much substantiated but we'll never know the exact lineage of the dog. All I know is that it's good chit, lol, I'm puffing a bowl of the D now and it's got a hell of a bite. It's got a pretty high cough factor too, when I bring some D to band practice it sounds like a TB ward.

J

JimmynitZ

It's good to see this CD 101 thread up-n-running....and staying civil too! :woohoo: Props to H&L for taking the time to get all the info together on the mystery that is Chemdawg...plus all the others in the "dawg pound". :D
:yes::yes:

sqwirl

"ChemDawg"= 91 ChemDawg
"ChemDawg a"= ChemDawg's Sister
'ChemDawg b"=
What happened to chemdawg b?

Was it junk too?? Or is it some hidden treasure?

I wanna hear the story of what happened to this ChemDawg B. Please

G

chemdog said the 'c' pheno was junk and was dropped. i honestly wasnt given any info on the 'b' pheno, i was wondering as i finished this. maybe orgogliodiprovi knows? :chin:

G

and here's the answer:

orgogliodiprovi said:
The 'b' pheno was scrapped. The sister and D and 91 were much better. I think I may have some pics of the b, they were always large buds, not coated in crystals as the others were...

Chemdog B

Chemdog B

The Chem B was decent herb, compared to the 91 and sister it was not as good, it stayed around until the next batch were popped and it was dropped completely once the D was found.

I do not believe anyone is still holding this cut. Please prove me wrong on this... :)

On a side note... H&L : This thread is invaluable, Thank you for all the hard work and time you put into this project. You Rock! :bow:

Peace
-Odp

sqwirl

Thanks for information on the Chem B. I figured it wasn't as good and was trashed. But it is always better to ask question.

purp&kush

According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.

how does this happen, 1 seedless other w/13??? would any1 consider that a herm plant???

stretchpup

Great info High!!!

Thought I would contribute some pictures to the thread.

Shots are 13 days under 12/12.

Chemdawg D:

Chemdawg #4:

Last edited: