What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Automated Multi-station Irrigation System

p0opstlnksal0t

I think you may be over thinking this. Instead Of trying to reinvent the wheel.. Why Don't u just get a dosatron or mix rite fertilizer doser. I prefer mix rite. I think my adjustable mix rite was like 350$. They have ones that are not adjustable for less.

No need for rez or pumps or relays. Just the doser and a cheap 24v sprinkler timer and valves.

In my depp i use one to lightly feed on every water. I manually flush once in a while with straight water. If u dont want to feed on every water u just throw a sprinkler valve on your doser manifold and set it for when you want to feed.

A cheap rainbird 6 zone could do your 4 zones, and have 2 zones left for controlling the doser.

@CrushnYuba Why do you prefer mix rite over dosatron?

CrushnYuba

This thread is pretty old. I think the gator xls are the best. Especially for 200$. Mix-rite also makes some really cool stuff.

Gator xl are really overbuilt. They inject on the outlet so nutrient doesn't go into the water powered motor part. They are really built like tanks. The way they do the liner, they will last forever.

p0opstlnksal0t

This thread is pretty old. I think the gator xls are the best. Especially for 200$. Mix-rite also makes some really cool stuff.

Gator xl are really overbuilt. They inject on the outlet so nutrient doesn't go into the water powered motor part. They are really built like tanks. The way they do the liner, they will last forever.

Nice man I'll have to check that out

Latest posts

Latest posts