What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WTF

Smokerman

Veteran
Went for a CT on my left lung this afternoon and had a follow up with the surgeon next week.
Get home to a message saying he got the results and wants to see me first thing tomorrow morning and message said he doesn’t usually see patients on Friday.
Guessing I won’t sleep tonight

Smokerman

Veteran
Spots on left lung are bigger than last CT, more tests to follow.
I figure since the end of February I’ve seen various Doctors about 22 times, had 8-10 tests and 3 surgeries.
And so it continues....

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
hopefully it gets figured out but I can imagine how stressful it must be

try to keep your mind free of worry and positive as tough as it is as a benefit to your well being regardless

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Wishing you all the best. My grandfather had a few spots on one of his lungs that they were very concerned about. Seemed like he never had an issue with it though. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts.

Smokerman

Veteran
Got a call for an appointment for my heart this time.
Get to look forward to an Electrophysiology/Angiogram next month and considering I hate needles, this test should freak me right out.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Hang in there man, it's all for the better. I personally have a huge fear of needles, and medical procedures for that matter. I've had panic attacks at the dentist/oral surgeon and had to call it all off. Things will get better for you. Again, I'll keep you in my thoughts. :comfort:

Borderliner

sorry for your troubles. when troubles come my way have to work at finding something positive to focus on. at least they caught it early whatever it turns out to be. Hot baths also help