What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

B

bigganjabud

Lots of reading for a few pages so thought I'd show my seedlings and other bits

At this point I'd like to say

My name is bigganjabud and I'm a seed addict

picture.php

And I've just swapped the dripper around in the veg tent so some of em look a tad thirsty/hungry will show em looking well again Tommoro

Ec in this tent is 0.4 and made up of 2ml amino root from metrop and a ml of Mr1 veg from metrop aswell

picture.php

Cloneman

Veteran
My new name is bigganjabuds mate where's the queue?

Seriously though just finishing up some different stuff, 2 of the 5 Jaffa caked cookies look great, plus 2 Gooey Vuitton shocked me how good they are. Chop chop tomorrow/day after...

G

ganjygav

Seriously though just finishing up some different stuff, 2 of the 5 Jaffa caked cookies look great, plus 2 Gooey Vuitton shocked me how good they are. Chop chop tomorrow/day after...

I'm fingers crossed on the jaffa for my next grow.
What's she like if you don't mind me asking. How is she to grow and does she look to put on weight?

B

bigganjabud

Hahaha love it

B

bigganjabud

The original glue 4 is the gg4 cut that is the Josey Wales over in the usa

Love the whole UK scene and thankyou for the cut man

All I can say is icmag is the place to be

I think this gg4 cut will be the cut to compare with the. Gg4 bx4 I started running regs for

Positive vibes to everyone

Cloneman

Veteran
I'm fingers crossed on the jaffa for my next grow.
What's she like if you don't mind me asking. How is she to grow and does she look to put on weight?

Sounds like your talking about the cut.
I did 6 fem seeds got 5 plants that looked great, 2 of them didn't stack up very well so I binned the clones. 2 out of the 3 were better, nice chunky sticky buds. Will soon be running the clones ....

G

ganjygav

Sounds like your talking about the cut.
I did 6 fem seeds got 5 plants that looked great, 2 of them didn't stack up very well so I binned the clones. 2 out of the 3 were better, nice chunky sticky buds. Will soon be running the clones ....

Ya I was asking about the clone. Sorry didn't read properly obviously to notice you said seeds.
Me and fem seeds do not get on.
Grew them for years as couldn't get clones then all of a sudden I kept getting hermies. I had to bin 3 grows in a row.

Found a clone supply local and not a ballsack since.

The only reason I wanted to grow this clone is because of the name. I funking love jaffa cakes.
Its the same selection process I use for picking a horse at the grand national lol

B

bigganjabud

Ya I was asking about the clone. Sorry didn't read properly obviously to notice you said seeds.
Me and fem seeds do not get on.
Grew them for years as couldn't get clones then all of a sudden I kept getting hermies. I had to bin 3 grows in a row.

Found a clone supply local and not a ballsack since.

The only reason I wanted to grow this clone is because of the name. I funking love jaffa cakes.
Its the same selection process I use for picking a horse at the grand national lol

Ltfol I do like a little go in the horsies now and then

I have used the same technique mate tbh ltfol

G

ganjygav

Ltfol I do like a little go in the horsies now and then

I have used the same technique mate tbh ltfol

I only ever bet on grand national and know nothing about how to pick a winner. So the name thing gets used, don't work though I've never won a penny lol.

I'm freaking out at the minute. I just got a sample bud of cheesy dick from same clones I'm growing and it's full of seeds.

With my record if a plant has a hermie trait I have just the right skill set to make them turn.
That's why I can't grow things like gg#4 and gsc. I just know they would throw balls. I ain't delicate enough for these princess strains.

G

ganjygav

They are unicorn strains gavvalaaaar

I do love a unicorn.
Lol its a bit of a joke with people that know me. I kept pointing out all the unicorn crap in shops. Just commenting about how much of it there is recently.
Now people say I'm obsessed with unicorns. My step daughter brought me a unicorn keyring the other day.

B

bigganjabud

Bet you got a pink fluffy jumper aswell ltfol

@ganjygav is this your bong mate?

It was left at a mates house party hahaha

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Psssssst shhhhhhhh keep it a secret just between me and you but I'm about to have an avalanche of new strains and shinanigans going on over ere

G

ganjygav

Is that really a bong dude lol? I want one haha.
Yeah don't lie... Left at ya mates. That's under ya bed and you bust it out when nobody is looking haha

B

bigganjabud

I've got some goody's coming in this week that should be brilliant for this thread as well

Latest posts

Latest posts