What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
This year I'm gonna lower my expectations and up my everything else. Here's a pic of last year's batch mid july six weeks away and I'm already six weeks ahead of last year so we gonna need chainsaws in october this year! New camera on the way so stay tuned for pixelization of the minion squad! Thx for stoppin by and make sure to leave pot brownie crumbz when you come to hotcarlz forest of euphoric happy endingz bc lost is indica caused!

PS Here's a pic of a field that I'd love to emulate bc I like trees!

Attachments

• hotcarl outdoor 2k11.jpg
    hotcarl outdoor 2k11.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 54
  • outdeezy.jpg
    outdeezy.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 50

calientecarlos

Veteran
Finally got my new camera!!! Here we go again!!!

Alaskan Ice, Hindu Kush, Big Mack Collie, Maui Waui and Strawberry Cough. Got room for one more Strain.

picture.php

Maui mom thrown into infantry battle ready!!!
picture.php

Gonna get crazy!!! Got more clones for guerilla grow too:headbange

calientecarlos

Veteran
Things are going well! I love having a drip timer. It drips an hour twice a day. I sprinkled yum yum mix in the bottom of the hole and on top of soil when transplanted. They seem to like it.

picture.php

Hindu Kush
picture.php

Big Mack Collie (i topped this one before transplanting for a comparison)
picture.php

Strawberry Cough x2 on left and Maui on right
picture.php

Check ya LateR!

calientecarlos

Veteran
A little breeding project I got goin in my workshop:

Here's an Alaskan Ice I crossed with Big Mack Collie
picture.php

She's gettin swole up
picture.php

Big Mack Collie recrossed
picture.php

Two Big Mack Collie males in front and one polinated female in rear
picture.php

4herbs

Nice work man,plants look excellent!
just beware,dont want any thieves fckn up your grow
lots of luck with this season man
cheers

calientecarlos

Veteran
Hello there! After a month long trip to the lakehouse things seem to be going quite well. Gotta love drip timers :headbange

picture.php

I need to crawl in there today take some clips and make some mom's. All my minions were sent to battle the sungod so i gots nothin left in veg. my veg room actually has been dark since mid june and its been nice. Got some mo chores so another update will be soon! L8BuDs

HoTCARL

Buddle

Veteran
Nice..thats quite the little hedge ya got going there.Interesting strains too.Alaskan Ice..is that Alaska Thunderfuk x Ice? Strong meds if it is..

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Buddle! Strain wise i stuck with some true performers and was lucky enough to be friends with awesome and generous friends who love trying new ism. Alaskan ice is haze x white widow. 21.5 thc supposedly of course. Worth a try right?

growbig789

Its a solid sea of green, thats a cool picture. Whats your maui waui like? I have one that I grew and selected from seed that is my personal prized plant.. its got the sweet/candy/fruity smell, great taste, good crystals, and nice sativa dominant buzz.. love it. don't need a greenhouse eh? you must get some pretty chilly nights towards fall.. get any cool looking colors?

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx growbig! That is the best pic yet this season for sure. I'd like to do a couple under-canopy shots like mcdank did. Stay tuned. My Maui is my prize plant all time easily. The smoke is hard to describe bc its hard to remember. Monster calyx, great nodular traits and is very hesitant to lots of thangs. Greenhouse will start late sept. selling my tent and going green if you will. 1st freeze last year mid oct.

Here's a hempy bucket maui that got pretty colorful last year.

picture.php

caturday

Do you give it a half strength nutrient solution to make up for the fact that you weren't there to give it any pure water?

calientecarlos

Veteran
caturday- I do not give half strength solution. The plants have been getting filtered water for an hour at 8am & 8pm via drip timer and drip heads since xplant into the ground. The Yum Yum mix i spread in the bottom of holes prior to transplant is the only nutes they've gotten. In a week or two I'll puddle hi-brix mollasses with earthjuice seablast bloom spread on top near each drip head (my version of time release nutes) and thats all. Maybe a lil lemon juice and mollases foliar spray a half dozen evenings or so as well, oh ya And lots of dry ice maui shish too!!!!

Take er easy.
HoTCaRL

moritzst

hi
man that field worked out man, nice shit, this year they will look on the other side ;)
greez mo