What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Volcano

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey this is the grinder im rocking
http://www.amazon.com/Compact-Electric-Herb-Grinder-Assorted/dp/B002E00UVI
pretty cheap. that batteries are the big $$ item hahaha but they last for a while....
you cant drop in a solid .75g into it and not expect the blades not to jam... but if you drop 3-4 bowl size pieces into it, a push of a button and a few shakes and another push of a button gets you a really nice fine chop that vapes just right.
but if there was a more heavy duty grinder w with a glass cup or replaceable motor/blade, id buy that in an instant.

THC123

Veteran
Use you fingers?
You cant get the material very fine... I cant anyways.

well first i make small chunks and i make the first bag

then they are easy to crumble

my :D fingered:D herb looks like a powder in the end getting finer and finer each time i make a bag cuz each time i crumble it more

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhhh
so you cook it first... i see
dries it out w the first bag so then it will crumble

AGBeer

And just to clarify, you all ARE saving your ABV correct? (AKA - Vape poo, duff, alreadybeenvaped)

This stuff is STILL chock full of couchlocky goodies (CBD/CBN) that can be reclaimed by a number of methods and will still put you on your ass, OR get you by in a dry spell if the case warrants.

ALL of my cooking/tincture methods are done with ABV. I love it, my friends love it, and its like getting a 2 for 1 from my herbs. :D

immaculate

My Volcano is collecting dust. Used it maybe 10 times, had it for more than a year.

Personally, I don't like vaporizing, and the volcano is WAY overrated in my opinion.

Wish I could get $200 for the thing. Otherwise I'm just going to hold on to it until I'm 60 and then try it again.

NOTHING compares to a nice fat tube rip.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Volcano

My Volcano is collecting dust. Used it maybe 10 times, had it for more than a year.

Personally, I don't like vaporizing, and the volcano is WAY overrated in my opinion.

Wish I could get $200 for the thing. Otherwise I'm just going to hold on to it until I'm 60 and then try it again.

I kinda used to share that sentiment. The volc i bought never really performed liked the guy i got mine from, but i loved when hed come by pull his volc out of the case and wed vape 5 or 6 big bags... But mine ( on same heat setting as his - 6) never performed like his so i only vaped when my friend came by... I was all over the hvy and roor daily drivers. My vokc sat around for 3-4 years....

Then i let a friend borrow my volc for a few weeks as i felt bad i wasnt using it and it deserved some run... He brings it back set to 7 and its been performing as id slways desired it too (just like the guys who i got it from!!!).

If you really want to sell it i guarantee you can get 200 in any denomination you request if you try. They hold their value quite well.... You could probably get 350-400 depending on condition....

I dont think volcs are overrated but more misunderstood.

That said ive gone from nonstop bong rips to all balloons all the time... Im sure once i make bho ill change my tune back to the bong though haha.

Maybe not....

AGBeer

I agree - so find another vape that is complimentary to what you are looking for.

http://vapexhale.com/

http://silversurfervap.com/index.php

http://www.tayloreverything.com/MagickWand.html

http://www.vriptech.com/

The VXC is all bong based with some of the biggest names in the glass biz behind them. (SGW, Vertigo to name a couple)

The Silver Surfer gives HUGE lungbusters (and IMO spanks the cano) PLUS, Its a pleasure to run through a bong.

MagickWand is a less expensive version (and better warranty) of a heat wand. (Made exclusively for bonging)

VripTech Heat Wand is an oldie but goodie with a taste that almost cannot be beat.

The BEST part about vaporbonging (IMO) is the fact that you barely dirty your glass/water.

So yes, you DO have options. LOTS of them.

I like the looks of the Verdamper for a glass bong type,even more pricey than the Valcano,think I'll compromise with a Silver Surfer or HerbalAir if more is needed though

did my fist shabong hit after a week of vaping at @3:00am this morning ,I no longer favor to burn my weed

not a sentimental type person but I do observe the passing of a phase,so long to fire,my companion tool,we did much smoking together

the long term durability study continues

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/verdamper-vaporizer---small-310.cfm?iProductID=6848

am I doing wrong,after the initial warm up I am increasingly disregarding whether the control light is lit or no to proceed with an overload pull

budbasket

Greyskull-I actually really enjoy vaping BHO, it's probably one of the most flavorful experiences of my smoking career. I do tend to burn through it pretty quickly putting it through the cano though so I've saved that for dots pressed in between bowls outta my 1 hitter. I just made some kief this morning and although there's a thread floating around about how shitty kief is (~63% plant), my 2nd run batch is perfect for vaping. Hell I'm sure the 1st run would be too but I like puffing on that stuff yum yum yum....-basket

AGBeer

Greyskull-I actually really enjoy vaping BHO, it's probably one of the most flavorful experiences of my smoking career. I do tend to burn through it pretty quickly putting it through the cano though so I've saved that for dots pressed in between bowls outta my 1 hitter. I just made some kief this morning and although there's a thread floating around about how shitty kief is (~63% plant), my 2nd run batch is perfect for vaping. Hell I'm sure the 1st run would be too but I like puffing on that stuff yum yum yum....-basket

Its always nice to top a bowl/wand/stem with kief when I am vaping. That shit gives massively THICK hits and hits forever.

DSoG

spraying heady buds with chemicals seems like it would ruin the experience for me...

that being said, volcanoes rock!

budbasket

Id rather be vaping as much pure thc and cannabinoids plus flavorful terpenes and as little plant material as possible. AG knows whats up, kief and oils are AMAZING outta the volcano. I turn the heat up 400+ to better facilitate vaporization...itd be pretty cool for HMK to make a electronic TI Pad rig to heat to exact temps hmmm another thread another time...I guess a variable heat gun would be close-basket

my grinder upgrade integration has transitioned without upset,the 3.5 Space Case is a nice hand full and is more manageable
the leaky bag has deteriorated no further,the one hole could possibly be not stress related but a manufacturing defect inclusion
I need more time with my vap station

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
volcano is good for sure. why i can say this, i used it first time today. wen't throught night with it!