in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Golden Tiger

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Golden Tiger Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2018, 11:16 AM #1331
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post
Lovely ULMW

Very sexy Golden Tiger you have flowering!
Her leaves have the deep green Malawi color but at the same time showing a quite Thaish shape.

Best wishes for the flowering!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:36 PM #1332
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Thanks Dubi. Am interested in how she comes out. Am guessing a short malawi dom structure and perhaps some Thai on late flowering bud tips ..foxtails? Will be my first one of the GT second edition releases to grow. Looking forward to it. Already enjoying her managable size and structure . Much smaller than ThaiChi was.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2018, 09:06 AM #1333
musigny23

musigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura about

Golden Tiger (feminized) today.

Finally a female of the old F! seeds. It took a while to show and it stayed a bit too long in the starter pot.

Three CT standard seed starts that are 3 months old and still not certain male or female. The one on the right in the back is a very odd pheno that I suspect must be Thai.

My other GT feminized, obviously a different pheno from the other one. Thai leaning? The other I would say is Malawi leaning.
musigny23 is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2018, 10:01 AM #1334
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi musigny23

Your different Golden Tiger females look very healthy, well developed and quite uniform. They are structurally Malawi influenced, will need to wait until flowering to evaluate how much thai influence they will show later.

Keep up the good cares and they will get huge, producing also a huge harvest of overpowering trippy sativa flowers
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 06:54 AM #1335
musigny23

musigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi musigny23,

I usually can identify the sex of my GTs after 1 month and half of life, please check carefully their preflowers, with a trained eye i think you should be able to identify the sex of your GTs at this point.
Well, with GT and others crossed with Meao Thai, there seem to be a lot of what could be called "uncertain preflowers". Is it a pollen sac? Is it a calyx without a pistil? Is it just a pointy leaf sprouting from the node that looks like a calyx? I've made decisions only to find out later that, nope it was the other and not what I thought. They can take their time giving a definite sign like a well defined pollen sac or pistil.

That makes it harder to commit to transplanting to a permanent spot in my limited area. Also it can mean keeping them in a pot too long waiting for confirmation which can affect their growth hormones. So feminized seeds are huge help even if I often prefer standard seed phenotype variety.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2018, 01:53 PM #1336
Siever

Siever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of lightSiever is a glorious beacon of light
With standart seed it is easier to make your own seeds. By doing so you might make so much seeds you can sow "as many as you want".
This way you can compensate for having to wait longer to repot the plants.

Kind regards,

Siever
Siever is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2018, 03:44 AM #1337
musigny23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siever View Post
With standart seed it is easier to make your own seeds. By doing so you might make so much seeds you can sow "as many as you want".
This way you can compensate for having to wait longer to repot the plants.

Kind regards,

Siever
That's true of course, but I have space limitations that make keeping males all the way to pollen collection difficult. It will be interesting to see how the feminized plants turn out compared to the standard ones.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:21 AM #1338
crazy shovel

crazy shovel will become famous soon enoughcrazy shovel will become famous soon enough
Hello growers. My apologies for the picturing being rotated sideways but you still get the picture. This beauty was the top off one of my previous photos. The seedling was put straight into flower. The plant reached 1.5m tall and was 480gm dry after harvest. I’m about to attempt to reveg the last of the plant by carefully digging it out of the soil and putting under lights. If anyone has successfully attempted this before I’d love to hear how you went. Any tips would be appreciated. We also had some really cool weather (almost frost) just before harvest and saw some beautiful Purple colas come out it a couple of phenos
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AE104509-A2FA-4B72-817A-61EA8E8FAE0E.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	460981 Click image for larger version

Name:	515D63FA-AEA2-4090-A428-F2170A275540.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	460985
crazy shovel is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 11:29 AM #1339
dubi
Vendor

Hi crazy shovel

Nice cola and congrats on your recent Golden Tiger harvest.
480 gm from a single female that was flowered straight from seed is a really nice yield
If the female you are trying to reveg survives from take her out from the soil (use root hormones to help in the process) then you should be able to reveg your GT by providing her indoors with a 18/6 or longer photoperiod.

Best wishes!
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:28 PM #1340
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Coming along nicely. Photo from Lights out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180701_181932.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	204.2 KB
ID:	461235
ULMW is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.