Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Golden Tiger

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Golden Tiger Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-16-2018, 01:39 PM #1321
Electric Shaman

Electric Shaman is on a distinguished road
Too much reading

Now that I read 132 pages to catch up with this thread, I have a question. What is the average stretch of the Golden Tiger strain indoors?

I know from past grows minus pot size and my light arrangement and light intensity I have 43 - 45 inches to work with. I train plants to about 12 - 15 inches before stretch. So what can I expect?

ES
Electric Shaman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2018, 01:49 PM #1322
Electric Shaman

Followup question, I bought Kali China and Pakistani Chitral Kush from Ace Seeds. If I add Golden Tiger and Panama am I going to have any height problems or any height mismatches.

I'll be moving at the end of the month do my next grow won't be until end of next month.

Please help.

Old 06-20-2018, 09:12 AM #1323
Electric Shaman

Finding GT

I'm going to be putting in a seed order soon. I have many Ace Seeds on the list. I can't find Golden Tiger fem seeds. I definitely want this in the next grow. Any help?

Old 06-20-2018, 11:11 AM #1324
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Shaman View Post
I'm going to be putting in a seed order soon. I have many Ace Seeds on the list. I can't find Golden Tiger fem seeds. I definitely want this in the next grow. Any help?
Have you tried Aces web site?
Just checked sold out all ready you have to be quick it seems. Herbies still have fem Golden Tiger I have used them before they are good. But nothing beets the Ace shop if your lucky enough to find them in stock.

Old 06-20-2018, 12:08 PM #1325
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Welcome Electric Shaman,

Kali China and PCK are both indica strains with similar flowering times and sizes so both can be grown in the same indoor space without problems.

The same for Golden Tiger and Panama, both have similar sizes, some GTs can take 1-2 weeks more to mature than Panama, but overall both sativa strains can also be grown together with great success. I wouldn't recommend you to mix sativa and indica strains in the same indoor grow unless you have a big indoor room with different spaces dedicated to different strain profiles and behaviours.

Golden Tiger can increase its size from 50 % up to 100 % in early flowering, depending on the pheno.

Golden Tiger fem is currently out of stock although we are working on a new reproduction so expect to have fresh GT fem stock in approx 3 months. You may still find GT fem stock available through retailers in case you need the seeds in short term.

Hope it helps. dubi
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 04:23 AM #1326
Electric Shaman

Thanks

Tang and Dubi,

Thank you for the information. I'll put all that information in my research papers.

Probably the most missing peice of information missing in grow journals, recording the stretch info. I put weekly and total to date until it stops stretching. I also record the size of the canopy spread. Pictures are amazing but one can't tell how big a plant really is by pictures alone. With this info folks can gauge a plan to include it in a grow cycle better. Just my thinkin about this. ES

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 01:53 PM #1327
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hey ES,
i like a lot your approach, this kind of infos can be a great help for new growers exploring new varieties.
However the measurements are a pain to make properly, plants should grow in natural form(no training etc..). Also the internodal length and branching properties,early and final stretch measurements are part of the great useful data.

Happy to see interest in these details and in Ace varieties, it's always good to learn new things in life.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 06-23-2018, 05:30 AM #1328
musigny23

musigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura aboutmusigny23 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post

Golden Tiger fem is currently out of stock although we are working on a new reproduction so expect to have fresh GT fem stock in approx 3 months.
Really glad to know more will be coming. Where I am a few of these tropical sativas take a long time to sex and that creates problems in my limited space. The feminized seeds make my growing them much easier.

This is an outdoor grow by the way. I did also do four regular GT seeds this year. They're 3 months old and only one has gone definitely female. Two of them seem like they will finally be male but I've had similar looking ones actually put out female white hairs eventually. One, that is a very different pheno that I think must be strongly Thai, has shown no signs at all. Three months old. Amazing.
musigny23 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-24-2018, 07:25 PM #1329
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180624_194341.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	230.2 KB
ID:	460535
ULMW is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:13 AM #1330
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by musigny23 View Post
Really glad to know more will be coming. Where I am a few of these tropical sativas take a long time to sex and that creates problems in my limited space. The feminized seeds make my growing them much easier.

This is an outdoor grow by the way. I did also do four regular GT seeds this year. They're 3 months old and only one has gone definitely female. Two of them seem like they will finally be male but I've had similar looking ones actually put out female white hairs eventually. One, that is a very different pheno that I think must be strongly Thai, has shown no signs at all. Three months old. Amazing.
Hi musigny23,

I usually can identify the sex of my GTs after 1 month and half of life, please check carefully their preflowers, with a trained eye i think you should be able to identify the sex of your GTs at this point.
dubi is offline Quote