What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Silver Haze Experience

SwissWEED

Hello IC Mag

Here are some Budpics of my Super Silver Haze grow.

I love it because of the taste and high. im surely not the only one:)
We used this plant to create the VeryBerry Haze.
It finished at 73 Days and has a wunderful hazy fruity hazy smell to it.
enjoy the pics

some top colasof the SSH Drying

on the Left is Medicine Man on the right Super Silver haze

a closer look at the Super Silver Haze

C U soon
Peace

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Looks great Swissweed, but may I ask:
What SSH is that? Looks very fat for a SSH, all the phenos I've seen (and the one I did grow once) look very much like Hashstar's SSH, those buds look mighty good but not the SSH I've used to...:chin: Maybe just a thicker pheno...:yes:

SwissWEED

Thanx for all the props:))
let me explain:
This Super Silver Haze Pheno was given to me by a fellow grower wo suposedly got it at the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2002.
I belive GreenHouse entered it in the Sativa cat.
The way it performes ot must have been selected out of hundreds if not thousedns of plants.
For me anyhow The Super Silver Haze is a Mr. Nice Product breed by no one else then Shantibaba.:)
Happy to have a Super Silver Haze pheno with outstanding taste ( Hazy Fruity Hazy Yummyness ) , we ( Green Hornet Seeds ) used it to cross with the VeryBerry.
check out my VeryBerry Haze thread for that one :))

Lets see some more Super Silver Haze Photos... Anyone? post them here:)

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hmm, somehow it reminds me of my Silver Haze by the looks...anyway, it sure looks good, thanks for the info!!!
BTW l33t has a very good thread on Mr Nice SSH at OG, they look very different to me, very airy, delicate sativa buds so it must be just that you have a special pheno, the one I had was just like Hashstar's, he could join in and show some pics?!?

green404

There is lots of garbage in the SSH line.

I have never had a good SSH yet. People tell me it is because there is more junk strains then not. I still try it getting small amounts to smoke hoping to find the "real deal", but haven't found it.

Would love to grow a SSH, but not any of the ones I have smoked.

Mightyka

Veteran
Amnesia Core cut is nice SSH selection. Mix of creamy orange haze terpenes.
Sorry for the bad photos...

picture.php

picture.php

grayeyes

What is really sad is that unlike the threads featuring Mr. Greengenes Cherry Bomb, where he actually comes on and talks to you about it, we never hear from Neville.

Mr. GG even has a website up with tips. I can't tell you how important that is.

There has obviously been a lot of playing around with this strain. The pheno doesn't seem stable but I would not think we can blame that on Neville. Too many cook's hands in the pot. (How is that for a pun?)

This time it is "professional" growers who have messed this up. CB has not been a commercial venture until Mr. G put it out there.

crazyhorse73

we never hear from Neville.

There has obviously been a lot of playing around with this strain. The pheno doesn't seem stable but I would not think we can blame that on Neville. Too many cook's hands in the pot.

This time it is "professional" growers who have messed this up.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Neville died a few years ago.
Have you tried to grow SSH and had bad results.
I hear it is a strain that needs an experienced hand and a bit of selection but there are still gems in these genetics.
Shanti I believe does his utmost to ensure that the genetics stay as robust as possible.

Latest posts

Latest posts