What's new

CBD Lullaby grow

Pjbd

Hey people,

I'm 3 days shy of 6 weeks from seed into my first grow and I seem to have acquired a strain which is difficult to find info on, but what I have seen is promising. Just thought I'd add to the flow of knowledge on this strain.

- Successful germination in damp paper towel occured in under 48 hours. Moved into organic potting soil.
- Sprouted under 48 hours later. Left the seed shell in the dirt. Good looking stem and cotyledons
- Lighting supplied by 4 6500k 23 watt cfl placed on a 20/4 schedule
- Healthy growth, differences noted hour to hour some days. Second node developed one 6 finger and one 7 finger leaves, thought this may be noteworthy
- Transplanted and fimmed at 2.5/3 weeks
- Nutrient defficiency started around 3 weeks. Had a time diagnosing it. Growth slowed significantly
- Added dolomite lime and a small dose of organic nutes to the soil. Growth resumed pace within a week.
- LST and fim combo making for a very shrub-like plant. Leaf sets now appear to be sticking to 5 fingered growth. Very dense plant. Did some research and decided some trimming was necessary. Plant seems very happy now.

Would love any advice regarding anything.

Heres the photo album https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=454865

Thanks for looking

Pjbd

Coming up on end of the 8th week from seed. Still vegging. Still no definitive signs of sex. Some calyx looking things, a few pistil looking things, defs no balls. Growing well otherwise. A little bit too much nitrogen currently and i should have watered it last night, but its doing well. It seems to be a 5 finger pheno.

notbadx2

i have 6 CBD Lullaby fem plants from seed started on 27jul2016. i cant find any info on this strain myself just that its supposed to be a very high CBD?. ill have pics and what little info i have experienced as i go