What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Air movement

CaveGrower

You just mean a little fan for the inside, right? They sell little clip on fans @ most hydro stores. Not as cheap as buying on eBay or Amazon but that would be one way if you're only looking to spend in cash.

Check out goodwill/thrust stores for fans too.

nizzle

Ye ok. Thinking of airmovement because my last grow it was so tight that there was very little movement at Buttom so i need my pots to dry in properly. I try check out those fans you mention . They also had a little cold feet !

i just use household fans one at the canopy oscillating and one on the undergrowth.I also have an intake an exhaust fan. when i open the door i can feel the pressure.the plants have a nice movement which helps them grow stronger to support big buds!!If you got the green bax install an intake fan that blows fresh air in from outside the grow area.You can get some real cool air from under your house but make sure its filtered or you will get critters.My 2c

Granger2

Veteran
"I try check out those fans you mention . They also had a little cold feet !"

I don't understand what you're saying. -granger

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
I put an airline to the bottom of each container in my cab 24/7 air to the roots ,getting this thing put together ,and using a panisonic fart fan too!going to run a led at first ,if that don't work going to use 70 watt hps security lights ,cant wait to start chunking ,

Air Kings are by far the best fans I have ever used. You can get them on Amazon and they blow a minimum of twice as much air as the competitors version.