What's new

Reserva Privada COLORADO - The Clinic

Hello :tiphat:

Just curious if anyone has experience yet with Reserva's new(ish) line of seeds here in Colorado. I am interested in getting a pack of the Citrix, Hurricane, and Sour Relief. I tried their Glass Slipper flowers and wasn't impressed with the flavor but it looked great and they couldn't have done a better job growing it!

Moonjuice5050

Fuck the clinic, but reserva privada is Dank I haven't ran any but friends have, I got hooked up with some citrix bud, its good, kinda has that Durban taste, Nugs we're dense but average sized

Right on. Yeah I can't really afford to go back there. I had two 15% off coupons so that is why I went there twice. Their bud is some of the best. Prices are pretty high though. I don't like the way Durban Poison tastes so that turns me off to hear the Citrix is like that. :tiphat:

Moonjuice5050

Go to cam its cheaper and better, I can't believe the clinic is still charging so much, they better make all the money they can while they can haha

okay thanks for the reccomendation! CAM looks good. I will definitely try it. I wonder if I should even bother with getting seeds from the clinic.

S

stickyicky009

clinic is simply too expensive ,, they have good wax though its not worth it... in 2 months the prices doubled ;

they have good buds to smoke but most of them smell far away from what i've had before... that " durban " smells nothing like anis , the " cookies " are a joke , the bubba smells like grape kool-aid and the og's all smell like headband ... and while we're at it ,, where are the CBD products??? :biggrin:

as far as reserva privada colorado .. different label, same old stuff~

clinic is simply too expensive ,, they have good wax though its not worth it... in 2 months the prices doubled ;

they have good buds to smoke but most of them smell far away from what i've had before... that " durban " smells nothing like anis , the " cookies " are a joke , the bubba smells like grape kool-aid and the og's all smell like headband ... and while we're at it ,, where are the CBD products??? :biggrin:

as far as reserva privada colorado .. different label, same old stuff~
Thanks for your input. :tiphat: I am officially no longer interested in the clinic or their seeds. I will just stick to clones. I cant wait to try CAM though.

LSVlala

Reserva Privada Colorado

Reserva Privada Colorado

Reserva Privada Colorado is operated independently from DNA Genetics and Reserva Privada. If you have questions regarding DNA Genetics or Reserva Privada strains please contact them directly as we will not be able to answer them for you.

^ Directly from the Reserva Colorado website…

On another note, I am currently running Mammoth from Reserva Privada and it is going well so far through veg! any body else have actual experience with these seeds?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
How the fuc could they straight up open shop with that name n no connection to the brand that been around for yrs now...

Reserva Privada CO

Reserva Privada CO

I have grown the Sour OG and the Hemlock.

The Sour OG was wonderful!! It stretches quite a bit (tripled in flower). Long inter nodes. The bud was super frosty, I wish I had taken a pic. Smell was a very deep, rich OG flavor, almost like strong coffee but with a sour kushy undertone. Everyone loved it. Yield was also very good. No problems with hermies...

The Hemlock was also great pot, not a heavy yielder like I was hoping from a durban cross. The smell and flavor profile was a cross between fruity and lemonene. I didn't have a single person not like the smell. As for looks, it was middle of the road. It was pretty, but not the prettiest in the garden.

All in all, I kept the Sour OG, mostly because I have 12 ft ceilings in a couple rooms and I can handle the heighth and it was truely AWESOME!! Ill post some pics when it makes its way back in the rotation. I Let the Hemlock go because my Jacks Cleaner II is very similar in smell but knocks it out of the park when it comes to bag appeal and yield.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The genotype of our pollen donor is the actual cut of the LA Confidential from Don and Aaron of DNA Genetics, the one they’ve chosen after a decade of phenotype selection for this strain.

Taken from the Reserva Privada strain description. It say they operate independently, not that they have never met each other.

I have a pack of the Hemlock in veg right now. Everything I smoke with L.A. in it fucks me right up (panic, trippy) and I've read great reviews on the Durban they used. I figured with them being almost opposite in terms of high there should be some really interesting smoke to be found.
And I read a review recently on another site the got my hopes up. They found Hemlock to be totally amazing.

KÖÖPA1

Tried the Hemlock when I was in Denver for the cup... not bad but there were much better offerings... as far as the clinic is concerned, they are pricey but I like their selections..

Z

z-ro

The clinic is lol. Their employees are so clueless I had to correct him three separate times during his sales pitch, he didn't even know the difference between bubba and og lol!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I have a couple packs from Reserva that I have yet to pop but I will be in the next month or so. I did have the chance to run their Hemlock which I was very happy with. Nice healthy plant, stong smell, good high, good taste, really good bag appeal. I would recommend growing some out, especially when the packs cost $40 (for feminized 7 pack) if I remember correctly.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I look forward to running the Lohan and Mammoth. I have the Lucy as well that I wanted to try out but don't know if those short, squat lucy plants would work well with my vertical setup.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Who_Dat... have you grown the sour relief? I have a pack of those that I have been looking forward to trying

Just the Hemlock to date. I purchased my seeds a little over two years ago, prior to the sour line coming out. It sounds like a fun challenge to grow indoors. I wonder what they were trying to accomplish with crossing biodiesel with sour diesel? Trying to get the closest thing to Sour Diesel in seed form?

Strain: Sour Relief (Bio Diesel [Sensi Star X Sour Diesel] X Sour Diesel)

I would look for a phenotype that…
Has a sweet diesel smell with large dense flowers and above average resin production. A flowering time less than 60 days should be possible, a nice perk from the short flowering time of the Bio Diesel. These plants grow huge; 7-9ft is not unusual for this strain. Training is a must. This plant responds well to topping, it needs many tops and recovers quickly. As you can imagine, the Sour Relief has a dominant Sativa high that is clear and uplifting. A great daytime strain.

*Edit* I was browsing through their Sour line again after reading your post and it seems like they have all kinds of similar crosses backcrossed to the Sour Diesel. I like sour D but damn. I got really excited to see that they have a Sour Sage strain. I have been wanting to run that cross for some time now but haven't seen it around.

Last edited: