NebulasINblooM

Flo x Grapefruit

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NebulasINblooM

aligee

Veteran
Nope, it's Flo x Grapefruit. Tim has tried to correct me in the past, and no, it is not Colorado Cough x Grapefruit. The father is Flo from DJ Short. You can taste it and see it in the plant. I've been growing it for a couple years.

any relation to Glo? SPG x FLO, or tangie?

Nope, it's Flo x Grapefruit. Tim has tried to correct me in the past, and no, it is not Colorado Cough x Grapefruit. The father is Flo from DJ Short. You can taste it and see it in the plant. I've been growing it for a couple years.

So the lineage is up for debate...:woohoo: most good cuts are.

So is the story about it being a accidental cross of some outdoor plants bs or legit?

I have also been growing it for years.

One thing that's for sure is that it goes by many names or spellings. I wish everyone would label it correctly and not shorten the name!
Colorado tangerine
tangerine
tange
tang
No relation to any seed company tangerine this or that.

I agree that is looks and grows like a certain flo, but with so much more delicous flavor. I put a cut of flo in the middle of a bunch of tangerine and could not really tell it apart until the smoke. D from in harmony seems to be the one that could settle the lineage for good.

Regardless of what it is I fuckin love to smoke it. Cured long enough I get a delicous Kushy flavor and the citrus tangerine flavor cuts thru anything. When you have a big smoke smoke session with herb everywhere, and someone loads some tangerine, everyone will say wtf is that and where do I get it!

Yes, where do we find? I am a big fan of the AE77 Cali cut and would love to find it again, or something else similar. Maybe this would fill in nicely.

You just have to find it! It is a clone only from colorado.

Her are some pics i took, some from my own grow and some from the disp. where i worked.

The reason i question if flo is actually the father:
I have smoked a lot of different flo. Yes there is a clone of flo all over colorado that is very similar to the tangerine. But there are many many many cuts of flo that bear no similarity!
So who actually knows what it is, besides the individual that made it.

I would love to hear how you grow her!
I find that she loves organics...I try and flower her short and really clean up the undergrowth more than other strains.

Attachments

• gti 203.jpg
    gti 203.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 8
  • gti 206.jpg
    gti 206.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 14
  • gti 205.jpg
    gti 205.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10
  • gti 207.jpg
    gti 207.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 9
  • gti 208.jpg
    gti 208.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 12

NebulasINblooM

You just have to find it! It is a clone only from colorado.

Her are some pics i took, some from my own grow and some from the disp. where i worked.

The reason i question if flo is actually the father:
I have smoked a lot of different flo. Yes there is a clone of flo all over colorado that is very similar to the tangerine. But there are many many many cuts of flo that bear no similarity!
So who actually knows what it is, besides the individual that made it.

I would love to hear how you grow her!
I find that she loves organics...I try and flower her short and really clean up the undergrowth more than other strains.

There is really no debate for me that Flo is the father. It is super obvious to me. I've grown it side by side with Tangerine, and it is identical in structure. I run her in coco... Gavita DE1000s and Phillips D-Papillon as supplemental. Sealed room with Synthetic base and organic additives. Most of Aptus regimen was used. Teas and trellis.... She loves to go 55 days. We definitely have the same cut. Exact same. The source of this cut for me is very knowledgeable, and confirms the Grapefruit clone only used as the female. I'm sure it's possible this is wrong, I'm not gonna make a deal over it. I just don't agree with using a JDR blog post as evidence of it's true lineage lol!

Thanks
Neb

TerpeneDream

This is one of the most intriguing new strains for me! Flo is a favorite...

What is the flavor profile of this girl? Floral and fruity?!

What's the high like? Where does it sit in the indica/sativa spectrum?

Thanks!

NebulasINblooM

This is one of the most intriguing new strains for me! Flo is a favorite...

What is the flavor profile of this girl? Floral and fruity?!

What's the high like? Where does it sit in the indica/sativa spectrum?

Thanks!

Same here, Flo is a favorite. Flavor profile would be more like fruity and kushy. Reminds me of Master Kush a little on the finish. Definitely wreaks of Orange/Tangerine. As far as the high goes, very well balanced hybrid I would say. A little on the heavy side for a daytime smoke.

Peace
Neb