What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Einstein and BHO Relativity

troutman

Seed Whore
Do you know Einstein could have made BHO if he lived long enough? Seems he was playing
around with butane for another purpose. He created a refrigerator that used butane along
with some other dude and they got a patent for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_refrigerator

I was looking at this Solar Ammonia Absorption Icemaker device below and think an engineer
type of person could convert it into a Solar BHO Icemaker. If they replace the ammonia with
butane and made some modifications of course. Seeing that both butane and ammonia can be
used as refrigerants as pointed out in Einstein's patent it seems very plausible this idea could
work with lots of planning.

Calcium chloride can be also used to dry butane like it does ammonia as told in the link below.

Calcium Chloride Gas Drying Agent: Desiccant for Absorbing Water in Gas Streams

ebook-free-energy-how-to-build-a-solar-icemaker-1-638.jpg

Solar Ammonia Absorption Icemaker
ebook-free-energy-how-to-build-a-solar-icemaker-2-638.jpg

ebook-free-energy-how-to-build-a-solar-icemaker-3-638.jpg

ebook-free-energy-how-to-build-a-solar-icemaker-4-638.jpg

Just imagine making BHO without electricity or a vaccum pump on a daily schedule.
I wonder if somebody would build something like this off-the-grid in a hashish producing
area in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Northern India, etc.

Making BHO and cold beer with the same refrigeration device would be nice I think for a Goat farmer. :)

Here's the PDF:

Solar Ammonia Absorption Icemaker

troutman

Seed Whore
After looking at the Solar Ammonia Absorption Icemaker some more. I think the storage tank in pic 2
would be the ideal place for extractions to occur. It could be retrofitted into a chamber with all the
cannabis held onto a screen or strainer while the BHO fall thru. Kind of like a deer fryer. After a few
cycles the cannabis would be fully extracted and removed once the butane evaporates out. Then
then valve above it closed shut. Possibly a by-pass could be installed for a second extraction unit
chamber the process could occur non-stop and make multiple BHO batches.

Latest posts

Latest posts