What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What the pros use.

Dirt Bag

I spoke with the construction coordinator today. A lot of this is being designed as it's built, custom to the site. This "company" already has over 30 locations, another grow this size, and one more contracted, along with as many retail locations they decide to open... It's a big state.
I don't know how they're going to get eight 3000 gallon tanks installed, out of the sun. These are about 12' diameter 12' tall plastic cylinders. Maybe underground?

Dirt Bag

Hortilux vs all

Sure, if you're growing 1 plant in your closet, but commercial growers don't use them. Too expensive, and they don't even make a DE LEC yet. This place is using 1000w Ushio LEC which I can't even find info on, but saw the boxes and confirmed with construction coordinator. They get them from Germany.

Dirt Bag

Lost all interest when you called members idiots... But carry on

Why? Just being a member doesn't exclude someone from being an idiot, and a couple of people posted rather idiotic comments. Just call 'em as I see' em. Not pining for your interest, just not sure why you care if it wasn't directed at you, so... carry on. ✌️

GGNo2

It's just a case of having respect for people that I'm concerned about. You could have explained your point but just to call people idiots is not the way to go... In my experience anyway but carry on..

Latest posts

Latest posts