What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump implies that he might legalize cannabis.

vta

Veteran
The Federal government has no say in what the States do.

Here is some education...

[YOUTUBEIF]xbtrVlMqPRw[/YOUTUBEIF]

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump destroyed ISIS. What bullshit! Trump didn't do shit. He's been busy playing golf and blabbing to Fox news.

General Flynn is a convicted felon. Manafort is on his way. Cohen just got thrown under the buss. He's going too. Look at the long list of major departures in the first year. Best part. Ultimately he will be brought down by a hooker. It's a clusterfuck.

EasyGoing

That's a freedom to say derr trump. Or derr putin or derr anyone political.

We can't all be white anglo saxon protestants nor would want to be. Talk about a demographic that went to shit, since slavery became illegal. Crying about it ever since and they gotta work.

I have never in my life heard a protestant crying about slavery. What world do you live in man? That hate you have built up is going to get you in trouble. Applying unfair labels to groups of people sounds racist. It's way off topic as well. Check that. :tiphat: Or please leave the thread.

EasyGoing

I love the constitution, but you really think the federal government has no say in what states do? lol.

The constitution clearly states the job of the government. One very important job, that my state wont allow the government to do, is protect the boarders. Cali saying they will allow illgals to enter is a violation of federal law, for example.

Interstate commerce doesn't allow for cannabis to be sold by the states, because no legal business can keep the product in the state. They did a very interesting study out of Colorado and followed the cannabis and where it ended up. Lots of Colorado legal meds end up out of state, hence the interstate commerce clause.

Don't get me wrong, it makes me sick. That is the country we live in however. :tiphat:

Badfishy1

Trump destroyed ISIS. What bullshit! Trump didn't do shit. He's been busy playing golf and blabbing to Fox news.

General Flynn is a convicted felon. Manafort is on his way. Cohen just got thrown under the buss. He's going too. Look at the long list of major departures in the first year. Best part. Ultimately he will be brought down by a hooker. It's a clusterfuck.

Flynn was asked to make the call that made him a ‘convicted felon’ by none other than Trump. Why? To show the whitehouse phones were tapped by Obama’s criminal enterprise. Pardon coming soon. How is it people always leave out muellers ties to U-1? Other than it doesn’t fit your narrative. But yeah he is squeaky clean to be investigating the muh Russia collusion. Which time and time again it has been leaked Trump isn’t even under investigation for. The mental gymnastics is truly amazing

Cannavore

Veteran

lmao you can't be serious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause

"The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land. ... Even state constitutions are subordinate to federal law."

Here's the problem with states' rights.

State #1 Says Abortion is punishable by death.
State #2 Says Abortion is federally legal and they uphold the federal law.

The only difference is which imaginary line you stand inside. Giving states the right to revoke the rights of others is anti-American.

Replace abortion with whatever you want. Weed, alcohol, polygamy, prostitution, hard drugs, whatever it'll still work all the same.

ion

what if the russkies meddle in our legal pot process? the hackers could go in and change the votes to NO or convince the astute american pubic that it'll make you more war-like thru the facebooks. they hate our weed ya know.....maybe they'll taint our ganj with nerve agents 700x more deadly than VX, they can do it ya see.....i betcha T.rump has some canna investments is where this is.

Badfishy1

what if the russkies meddle in our legal pot process? the hackers could go in and change the votes to NO or convince the astute american pubic that it'll make you more war-like thru the facebooks. they hate our weed ya know.....maybe they'll taint our ganj with nerve agents 700x more deadly than VX, they can do it ya see.....i betcha T.rump has some canna investments is where this is.

To start, dump Facebook... secondly, it’s for votes not financial investments

Easy7

Veteran
I don't see how or why Trump emboldens the less cognitively privileged so much. It will be studied for generations to come. Why a population least supported, gave the most effort.

Now we know who all the kids in the 70s that rode the short bus are. Total opposite of the enlightenment movement. Tradition over sound reasoning.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Flynn was asked to make the call that made him a ‘convicted felon’ by none other than Trump. Why? To show the whitehouse phones were tapped by Obama’s criminal enterprise. Pardon coming soon. How is it people always leave out muellers ties to U-1? Other than it doesn’t fit your narrative. But yeah he is squeaky clean to be investigating the muh Russia collusion. Which time and time again it has been leaked Trump isn’t even under investigation for. The mental gymnastics is truly amazing

Flynn is in up to his ears with Russia. His kid is too. That's why he rolled. Mueller is squeaky clean. You think he was at the top and hasn't been checked out a million times. That's stupid. "Obama's criminal enterprise" - Pure nonsense.

Easy7

Veteran
Some people love to believe wild ass delusions cause their inlove with an ideology that is lacking anything sober. They cannot handle a non-wasp in Office like Obama or JFK. Wait till we get an asian american president!

Badfishy1

Flynn is in up to his ears with Russia. His kid is too. That's why he rolled. Mueller is squeaky clean. You think he was at the top and hasn't been checked out a million times. That's stupid. "Obama's criminal enterprise" - Pure nonsense.

Please stop. My sides hurt from the laughing.... it is amazing to me how the sheeple are ok with giving up all personal privacy and are ok with the government spying on its citizens. Anyhow, enjoy sucking MSM tip, their house of cards is falling next

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think that by now.....after 15 months of the MSM desperately trying to fit Trump up with accusations of RUSSIAN COLLUSION during the last election, it is glaringly evident that it was just a NOTHING BURGER...

In a way this kinda upset me because I can't think of a more hilarious video than Trump involved in a Moscow Wee-Wee Party!

Its like having a ticket for a George Carlin Show.....and Carlin dies just before the event.

RIP George Carlin.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Carlin was a wise man, a great stand up philosopher and one who was actually capable of seeing what's going on and laughing at it.

The next Trump tower will have bars on it. Mueller has started at the bottom and worked his way up through the organization. Flynn had to have something major to get the deal he did and save his kid too. and Finally, Cohen just took the fifth which means that he is guilty and does not want to incriminate himself. Trump is the only man in Washington who can not find a high dollar lawyer at any price. No one will work for him because A, they know he's going down and B, he will stiff them on the bill. Cohen will most certainly take the deal and return the favor of being thrown under the buss. The only thing left is the mid term elections where dems will gain enough seats to eliminate any monkey business.

Trump should have stuck with New York thuggery and laundering stolen Russian money. I guess when the Russians offered up the honey pot and he chose the pee pot instead, they couldn't have been happier.

Badfishy1

Exactly Gyp after 15 months its apparent Trump isn’t going anywhere except into office another 4 years. Omg the liberals are flipping their lid over Kanye supporting trump. Can’t imagine the salt when Trump sits in office another 4 years. What is REAL amazing is how butthurt people get about trump supposedly getting Pissed on by a hooker, yet meeting with LL on the airport tarmac with promises of a SCOTUS appointment in return for no charges against Hillary is no big deal. Pretty laughable

Jhhnn

Veteran
I think that by now.....after 15 months of the MSM desperately trying to fit Trump up with accusations of RUSSIAN COLLUSION during the last election, it is glaringly evident that it was just a NOTHING BURGER...

In a way this kinda upset me because I can't think of a more hilarious video than Trump involved in a Moscow Wee-Wee Party!

Its like having a ticket for a George Carlin Show.....and Carlin dies just before the event.

RIP George Carlin.

It's possible that Trump is as clueless as his devotees but the truth is that Putin's mind benders threw in for Trump bigtime. That's undisputable. They're obviously not in it for the MAGA, either, but rather to spread hate & discontent among us.

Anybody marching shoulder to shoulder with those guys needs to re-evaluate.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Exactly Gyp after 15 months its apparent Trump isn’t going anywhere except into office another 4 years. Omg the liberals are flipping their lid over Kanye supporting trump. Can’t imagine the salt when Trump sits in office another 4 years. What is REAL amazing is how butthurt people get about trump supposedly getting Pissed on by a hooker, yet meeting with LL on the airport tarmac with promises of a SCOTUS appointment in return for no charges against Hillary is no big deal. Pretty laughable

I always enjoy rank speculation presented as indisputable fact.

EasyGoing

RIP George Carlin.

The question is..... Who the heck thought a New York raised person like Trump would collude with the Russians. Then on top of that, the germaphobe Trump had a pee party with a hooker.... Really? It's amazing how low the media stooped, it's even more amazing how many people still believe this today.

Who is the real fake news? Glenn Beck, Mark Levin and Alex Jones..........
or
CNN, NBC, and FOX?

EasyGoing

Some people love to believe wild ass delusions cause their inlove with an ideology that is lacking anything sober. They cannot handle a non-wasp in Office like Obama or JFK. Wait till we get an asian american president!

I don't see how or why Trump emboldens the less cognitively privileged so much. It will be studied for generations to come. Why a population least supported, gave the most effort.

Now we know who all the kids in the 70s that rode the short bus are. Total opposite of the enlightenment movement. Tradition over sound reasoning.

That's a freedom to say derr trump. Or derr putin or derr anyone political.

We can't all be white anglo saxon protestants nor would want to be. Talk about a demographic that went to shit, since slavery became illegal. Crying about it ever since and they gotta work.

Please leave the thread. Your off topic hate is too much.

Latest posts

Latest posts