What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

vermontman

image_2068879.jpg
image_2068880.jpg
image_2068881.jpg
image_2068882.jpg
Hello All!
Great to see all the awesome posts here.
Just wanted to post this years Green Mountain Grape My first plant finished solid the last day of August Pretty terrific for a almost pure Sativa. 3 more will be coming down over the next week or two. Pretty stoked how well these handled the rainiest couple months on record.
ACE seeds!

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hello All!
Great to see all the awesome posts here.
Just wanted to post this years Green Mountain Grape My first plant finished solid the last day of August Pretty terrific for a almost pure Sativa. 3 more will be coming down over the next week or two. Pretty stoked how well these handled the rainiest couple months on record.
ACE seeds!

Happy to see you again Vertmontman! Greatful plants!!!

vermontman

Happy to see you again Vertmontman! Greatful plants!!!

Thank you Willy D!
Heart felt!
Life has been a trip for all of us, and having to sit back and just observe without being able to voice has been a bit of a chore. But I got to see the decency in so many of the people here.

vermontman

nice cross that bshw/oaxacan x oth. I made similar one, but instead of oth I used toms haze, and instead of vermontmans oaxacan I used oaxacan79 backcross, and bshw is the same. so completely different haha :D but similar genetics in the end... I call it surreal:

fetch

fetch

Hey buddy!
Looking awesome!!

green-genes77

Veteran
Hello Green G
Looking really promising there love to see how she turns out.
nice for 10 weeks along.

Thanks, friend! There are two of them I am working with this year and will certainly provide updates as things develop over the next month or so before harvest. I've been nothing but impressed with them so far.