What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...cold front moved through overnight,and we had some rain it looks like..so a good day to stay home and trim...if only there were more pots to wash as well!
need to take care of the clone related chores today as well...and do some food prep for tomorrow,going to be fairly well hobbled by the time i get back from climbing big hills...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ alrighty,getting some trimming done,got 10 rooted clones into cups,another 45 stuck into rr's,made some chile relleno,chicken,black bean,and green chile burritos made for after ride lunch,bike is all packed up and ready...
tomorrow is a garden day so i need to water the 4x8 tent before i go,other than that just watering once i get home along with mass calorie consumption...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ABACD5EB-D917-4CF1-BFB6-17BACB6E150C.jpeg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I left the door open to the flower room and forgot to close it. they got about 3 hours of extra light. Got to unplug the light for 3 hours tonight to off set the extra "light on hours". Oh forgot about time change, 4 hours.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...speaking of getting up too early...off for a big ride in a bit,got some chores to deal with,and i need to finish coffee time...and get dressed up for riding...gonna have to look sorta like a cyclist today and wear a jersey so i can adjust to suit going up for long periods then screaming fast descents...aside from being a little on the cool side the weather should be good...the worst part of the ride is the endless slog back to town...aside from crossing the pass twice,and the steep ass climb into the campground...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ It sounds like fun and the perfect way to clear the brain. Envious.
should be a perfect sunday ride...hopefully the poppies are still blooming on the other side of the mountains...should be fairly well crushed by the time i get home,and no doubt will be hobbling around like and old man...who just rode over a mountain pass twice!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
should be a perfect sunday ride...hopefully the poppies are still blooming on the other side of the mountains...should be fairly well crushed by the time i get home,and no doubt will be hobbling around like and old man...who just rode over a mountain pass twice!
Take pictures please