What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How bad are clover mites

I found one crawling on the outside of one of my pots these things just look like normal spiders since there so much bigger than normal spider mites you can easily see these by the naked eye I found just one and squished it with my hand and it left a red stain so I no it was definitely a clover mite but they look like just a normal small spider .. are these just as bad at attacking plants as normal spider mites or should i not be as worried about it, thanks in advance

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the first time I’ve ever heard of Clover Mites. I’d assume that they’re more or less harmless to cannabis since they’re not even mentioned in Hemp Diseases & Pest Control book.

This is the first time I’ve ever heard of Clover Mites. I’d assume that they’re more or less harmless to cannabis since they’re not even mentioned in Hemp Diseases & Pest Control book.

I know with all the research I've been doing I've seen people refer to them as with spider mites and also people saying there pretty much harmless I cant find much tho on them in the first place to do with plants and or cannabis plants to even be sure tho