What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 outdoor central CA

caliprop215

Veteran
Yea if I could grow legal I'd prolly not worry about guerilla.....especially around here. These Mtns are like a jungle, dense, rough, thick briar patches and bushes. But if you had a 4wheeler to get on trails and ride and find good spots to access. If I start walking in the Mtns from my house it would take hrs to get a mile after I busted and chopped through....unless you find a path a deer has made and you can get through. It usually steep as fuck though. I wish we could at least grow 4 plants for rec use like Oregon. But weed cost a lot for a oz of premium bud here at least $250-400 oz

Yea ill stick to legal growing. Damn i wish i could get that price for dotations for my weed

caliprop215

Veteran
Did some tieing down yesterday... Only on 4 of them i was doing the 5 and main stem split about 3 inches. Duct taped it up and sealed it from air nice and tighy wrapped it good to go no drooping and its 90 degrees.

Attachments

• 20180611_135912.jpg
    20180611_135912.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180611_135923.jpg
    20180611_135923.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20180611_140044.jpg
    20180611_140044.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20180611_140037.jpg
    20180611_140037.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180611_140023.jpg
    20180611_140023.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 13

calisun

Plants look great caliprop
You probably know this or it has been discussed. Disregard if so
It looks like your plants are lower than ground level. If you aren't in really fast draining soil be careful of crown rot. Make sure water does not pool around stem and once they are established don't water near stem.

caliprop215

Veteran
Plants look great caliprop
You probably know this or it has been discussed. Disregard if so
It looks like your plants are lower than ground level. If you aren't in really fast draining soil be careful of crown rot. Make sure water does not pool around stem and once they are established don't water near stem.

Thanks man.... i did that so i can water without having the water go out of the holes and grow weeds....not the good weeds lol....My soil drains so fast its hard to flood these holes it all absorbs before it starts to pool. Which mean i have good soil drainage.

When plants were younger i would water around the stem since roots werent stretching very far but now i water about 6 inches away from the stem if possible but stem gets water somtimes....

Dankwolf

What compost did you use? I tried the happy hippie mix last year and didn't like it but I know I didn't add the right things, just a bunch of gypsum and some bone meal I think. I have soil test results from spectrum and Logan labs for the happy hippie mix if you are interested let me know. Good luck , looks good so far but I hope that's a good neighbor in the pics cuz they are really close. Good way to break the ice too I guess .

I would take him up on test results .

Dankwolf

I put them in this early so they get a nice root system. They are coming out of bud already. But growth is definitely slowed from the little baby flowers some plants put out. Others are growing great

Yes nieghbors will definitely know what going on.... But this is the spot i have to work with ...u kno i cant wait to have no neighbors that would be awesome.

Turns out i dont need to add more lights plants goin back into veg already since i adeed couple more hours of light. Im at like 20/4 hours of darkness...i will slowy bring down later as days get longer

Thanks for reply man grow on and have a good one

I like to put my clones out early qt 2ft-3ft tall and let them get the 250% shoot in late may then get it again in August. Just my two cents

Dankwolf

Thanks! The big holes are about 100 gallons each and the ones i dug yesterday are about 50 each. It took a full yard to fill the 3 holes yesterday

I toped it when it was about 8 inches tall or 8 nodes or so. Then the side branches start catching up to the main tops.then about 2 weeks later i top every stem that thinks its a top. Do the same thing 2 weeks later.somtimes sooner. That black jack has min of 15 tops already

Toppi g or tieng down is a must in my books . Sometime both. Instead of 1 main bud i will have like 30 main buds all the same size and quality.it produces waaaaay more weed.

Grow on everyone

I would stop toping a 4th week of july for my latitude.

Dankwolf

I would look into a weekly foiler program for bug prvention and a micro nutrient

Other then what i have pointef out things look great . I am guessing you will get more then you may think . Hope you have some good drying curing area planed out

:tiphat:

caliprop215

Veteran
Thank you dankwolf.

I spray neem every 2 weeks. But u will mive that up to every week until flower.

So u try to get the plant to flower twice and stretch twice. Thats a great ideas as long as they dont get too far into bud like mine.

I ask for the soil recipe i will post when i get it....

I was thinking i need some liquid karma or micro nutes myself but the plants are so green i think they are just getting from the compost or the hippy mix. I will grab some either way.

I sure hope i get a pound a piece if not i will give up growing. Too much money and work not to get a pound a piece

I have a 2 extra rooms in my house and 1 car garage for the drying process. Let just hope it gets filled up...

Thanks for your input

Dankwolf

Thank you dankwolf.

I spray neem every 2 weeks. But u will mive that up to every week until flower.

So u try to get the plant to flower twice and stretch twice. Thats a great ideas as long as they dont get too far into bud like mine.

I ask for the soil recipe i will post when i get it....

I was thinking i need some liquid karma or micro nutes myself but the plants are so green i think they are just getting from the compost or the hippy mix. I will grab some either way.

I sure hope i get a pound a piece if not i will give up growing. Too much money and work not to get a pound a piece

I have a 2 extra rooms in my house and 1 car garage for the drying process. Let just hope it gets filled up...

Thanks for your input

My basic foiler program is based on 3 day cycle.

So 1 day i spray neem/dawn soap.

Next 2 days just water

Next 3 days nothing

Then 1 day micro ( i use earth jiuce for this)

Next 2 days water

Next 3 days nothing

Then 1 day liquied calcium solution (i use necter of goods for this)

Next 2 days water

Next 3 days nothing

And lastly i skip a full week then back to start of list or use this week for specific treatments that may arise .

I stop all sprays around mid to late August (flowering)

caliprop215

Veteran
Man thats alot of spraying lol..... On the 2 days of water are u hitting the underside of the leaves also or just taking a hose and spraying the plant down. ?

I have one of the pump n spray weed killer sprayers.... Spraying every other day would be alot of hours when they get bigger... .what do u use for your sprayer? Atomizer?

Ive heard foilar sprays can be just as usefull as watering the ground.they take up just about as much thru the leaves as the ground....

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Foilar......maxi-crop/fish emulsion is nice veg mix...once/week/10 days....like an ocean fog mist.....only apply when plant core temp is at lowest........early am hr's before sun hits.........stop at pre-flower......then few sprays/once/week of bt for worm control.......then no mas.......your environment will put the finishing touches on flowers.........

best in season............

caliprop215

Veteran
Foilar......maxi-crop/fish emulsion is nice veg mix...once/week/10 days....like an ocean fog mist.....only apply when plant core temp is at lowest........early am hr's before sun hits.........stop at pre-flower......then few sprays/once/week of bt for worm control.......then no mas.......your environment will put the finishing touches on flowers.........

best in season............
thans for the input my friend

Dankwolf

I was gna stop after next topping in a couple weeks or should i go right up to flower then let them stretch.plants start flowering at beginni g of august here

Plants start here in august aswell . I prefer to have at least 6" inches of solid branching by the 3rd week of july. Also i cut larf/ bullshit branches out mid june and mid july.

Latest posts

Latest posts