What's new

Ghost OG at 66days

Rowz74

Thanks!
Nope, don't have any pics of her in veg.. honestly I prob have 1 more run with her.. after that itll just be fire og and prob 818 og..
I still have ghost in veg, I might take some pics on the flip so you can see.. looks like most other og's in veg tho..
Thanks u very much, I will really apreciate it. Im far away from elite cuts and I always heard pretty good things about she, pure fuel funk to the max so I would like to find a good Ghost OG dom but I cant find good pics in veg showing their characteristics

C

chazz michaels

It is sites like Dr. G that make me think some people must just do it for a joke to see how many people actually buy the $100 for 1 seed offers.

I imagine enough to pay the bills.

They would have a large sandwich bag full of seeds and be staring at them like $100 bills. :bigeye:

Douchebags....

symbiote420

Veteran
You ever seen/smoke the guy you traded cuts with buds? I've grown the Ghost, Larry, SFV and a grip of OG hybrids and TBH it doesn't look like the Ghost to me, maybe a cross or it could be something else altogether! Real OGs don't have nodes that close IME either, plus OGs have leaf blades that resemble a F16 fighter jet!

I'll see if I can find some veg pics of the Ghost for ya!

jw23ck11

You ever seen/smoke the guy you traded cuts with buds? I've grown the Ghost, Larry, SFV and a grip of OG hybrids and TBH it doesn't look like the Ghost to me, maybe a cross or it could be something else altogether! Real OGs don't have nodes that close IME either, plus OGs have leaf blades that resemble a F16 fighter jet!

I'll see if I can find some veg pics of the Ghost for ya!

Thanks a lot for the review. Sure, I would love to see legit veg pics. The trade was almost an accident. Bought some equipment and mentioned I had gg4 and he showed a list and I picked figuring if not real then it didn't really cost me anything. I've been told this doesn't look like ghost in another thread so I guess I'm 50% with real genetics.lol maybe this Death Star i got is fake too.lmao two gg4s are free to me but I hate getting scammed.lmao

Skunkxx

Yea looking good.

I am growing out a full kush grow.

I have OG,and royal purple kush and Hindu kush and a couple crosses someone else didnot sure what they all are.but they look real nice.

Thanks for sharing

Peace Out
Skunkxx

Attachments

• GOPR4231.jpg
    GOPR4231.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 19

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Relentless you are killing it on the ogs. I just got skywalker from a club by me, they have the ghost and sfv, and after peeping your budshots of both, I'm pickin em up. They had DNAs cut of true og also, any thoughts? I feel you on liking the headband the best, she's been my bread and (garlic) butter for a few years now. Mmmmm headband

Grateful1

Do u guys have issues training the Ghost OGK? I cannot even bend a branch without it breaking. IF I brush up against the plant wrong, branches will break right off.

beta

Veteran
Do u guys have issues training the Ghost OGK? I cannot even bend a branch without it breaking. IF I brush up against the plant wrong, branches will break right off.

Have you used a microscope to check for Hemp Russet Mites or Broad Mites? Brittle stems are a symptom.

Latest posts

Latest posts