What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck Smoke Report

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Trainwreck got its name from being many differnt strains crossed with each other...Thinking behind it was in the comparison to a trainwreck, like a bunch of things crammed in together. I am not sure of the exact strains used in the most recent well known "Arcata" Trainwreck are, but I read that this term was actually used freely when describing poly-hybrids in the past. It was only until fairly recently, when names became such a huge issue and clone dispenceries came into play, that this name was placed on a given strain/clones that are grown in Cali. Not 100% sure, but I think the book I read this in was the Cannabible 2. Pulling this off the top of my head. Hope I am quoting it accurately. Hope this helps.
-DrPoison :laughing:

Last edited:

ithruxix

IMO, and those of other smokers, (all seasoned) we agree that the name comes from the fact that you take a hit, and 5 minutes later you are sitting there like a damn train ran right through you.

Simply put, smoke 2 many bowls of the wreck, and you will be feeling just that.

maverick

I have both the Arcata cut and the strain from Woodhorse Seeds. Of the two I think my tastes lean to the strain by Woodhorse. I feel the high from it lasts longer. This was the first time that I had ever heard anyone say that the high did not last long. I can't see the comparison to dead whale blubber though. Personally I like the smell of it and I sure don't like the smell of rotting fish. There is a petroleum and lemon taste, but dead whale blubber I don't think so. Once you taste and smell it you will never be fooled by fakes.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Its almost impossible for me to describe, but once you find some you'll know it & never forget it. All I've seen leans towards brown more than green too, not much bag appeal.

The shit will ruin your day though, best smoked on a day off. lol

Dr. Bloom

Trainwreck is really some great smoke. I don't care why it's called trainwreck, i'm just happy it tastes so good and gets me so high. It will be hit up by a Wallyduck C99 male as soon as I get my hands on a clone!

Latest posts

Latest posts