What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO's Vertical Coco RTW Grow With 2 Stacked 600's

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Awww yeah... how come the chains holding your lights up are different sizes? :)

D

DHF

Gladta see yas up and runnin again my buddy......all things in time....

Git `er done......Freds.....:ying:......

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Good to see you back up n running 100
smile.gif

Mom's look like they have recovered well, I've just had a look through your Karma Train album... That's a nice looking plant mate, seems like a yielder and buds looked sweet.
I used to have a cut of Buddhas Sister way back very nice herb. Never tried trainwreck though but always read good things.

Will you be running 1 of each strain or more?

Looking forward to seeing everything up n running in earnest
petard2.gif

peace

Hiya mate really good to see ya. I LOVE the KarmaTrain I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is the best all rounder that you could ever want, very vigorous, heavy yield, kickass sweet floral smell, excellent bag appeal, clones easily, doesn't throw nanners, changes colours late flower, packs a punch and everything else, hell you even seen the pic of her on the weight bench pumping some iron!! I'd like to see a viney OG do that :biglaugh:

I'll be running the following matey...

2 x Chem D
2 x KarmaTrain
1 x Sour Diesel IBL
1 x 4SD

What did you think of the Buddha's Sister mate? I've got 4 of them in veg at the minute, I hear that she is a great commercial. Thanks for stopping by. Oh and I got the primair controller setup, I'm not so worried about the fan hum because I'm using smaller fans for this run, it's working ok but i wish it would keep the fans constantly on instead of bursts of power when it heats up but oh well it's all I got for this run.

Sweet man al be tagging along for this one

peace

:wave: Hi mate, great to see you too, your more than welcome and thanks for stopping by.

Welcome, Manstien.

Good to see ya here, Bonzo!

Nice to see mr.Vertical back in action:D
The moms are looking very nice and healthy bro....great improvement!
What do you think which cut will give ya the best yield in this set up?
Cheers bro :wave:

:wave: Hello my brother! The plants have picked up greatly thankfully, the Ghost OG is in great health as are most of the strains, the C4D and Bubba Kush are just starting to shoot off some new growth after a very very long re-veg, I really thought that I lost them for a while there. Welcome bro.

Glad you're back on your feet, and managed to hold onto some strains you love too. Fingers crossed for plain sailing from now on!

McSnappler welcome to the thread my man, my fingers, toes and everything else are crossed for a happy harvest, hell I don't care if it's heavy right now just as long as I get to harvest some damn plants....it's been a while :biglaugh:

iv got my seat

Hi, Kanadian, take a seat and enjoy.

Glad to hear things are sorted. Sittin' in for the show. :tiphat:

Welcome, 5th, I hope you enjoy it man.

Oh yea, those are real crap picks! haha, just f*ng with you buddy. Good to hear things are finally getting back in order for you grow wise, even better to hear you are feeling better.

This is gonna be a good one, I can FEEEL it! Keep it green HGO.

aod

Yo AOD, many thanks broski, my health is back to good order again thankfully, it was not a nice start to the new year but things are looking up now with the grow and other things in my life, bout damn time. I'll do my best to entertain your bud fetish! :biglaugh: next run I'm going to scale it down to 4 plants of Chiesel - Heaths cut, its a MASSIVE pheno that Heath found, she has a good stretch and fills in with massive rock hard colas, it's gonna be wild, the are rooting at the moment.

Awww yeah... how come the chains holding your lights up are different sizes? :)

Welcome bruva, that was a screw up on my part. I bought new chain for the lamps but I put some around the filter and it was a major pain to get on, it took me like 5 times to I got it right and when I was ready to hang the lights I was like WTF have I done but it woked out fine so no harm done.

Gladta see yas up and runnin again my buddy......all things in time....

Git `er done......Freds.....:ying:......

:wave: Hi, Freds welcome brother! I'll try and do you all proud and 'handle it':biglaugh:

Not much else to updat you guys on, I never too the new pics because my cam is out of batteries, I'll get that sorted for you tomorrow. Oh I forgot to say, I just scored the seedbays last pack of Sour Diesel IBL!!! Super stoked about that, male hunt will begin after this grow for some SD x Everything madness :)

Grow Safe
HGO

Last edited:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hiya mate really good to see ya. I LOVE the KarmaTrain I've said it before and I'll say it again, she is the best all rounder that you could ever want, very vigorous, heavy yield, kickass sweet floral smell, excellent bag appeal, clones easily, doesn't throw nanners, changes colours late flower, packs a punch and everything else, hell you even seen the pic of her on the weight bench pumping some iron!! I'd like to see a viney OG do that

Lol @ the viney OG... Who is the Karma Train by? Karma seeds?? I done a search for them on google and found your grow on the other site lol :D

What did you think of the Buddha's Sister mate? I've got 4 of them in veg at the minute, I hear that she is a great commercial. Thanks for stopping by. Oh and I got the primair controller setup, I'm not so worried about the fan hum because I'm using smaller fans for this run, it's working ok but i wish it would keep the fans constantly on instead of bursts of power when it heats up but oh well it's all I got for this run.

From what I can remember :joint: it was pretty good mate, the yield was up there and the nugs dense as fook! It had an 'old school' sweet but skunky taste and redish pistils against a frosted light green bud. As you say good bag appeal, and generally a pretty nice smoke. Haven't had or seen it in years. The prima is what I had before the sms and looking back they were both shite compared to the variac, that's what you need to build when you get a chance mate trust me you'll love yourself a lil more for it :D and it's a doodle.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Get em bro!!!!!!

glad to hear everything is alright, cant feel safe even as a medical grower huh? f*ckin bs if you ask me.

Will be watching...

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
~Shhh~

Hi mate, the KarmaTrain was made by Moonshine, she is a kick ass strain, it seems like anything that Trainwreck touches turns to gold, thanks for the info on the buddhas sister, she sounds great. I'm going to do a few grows with this primair since I spent over a ton on it lol, 'doh! I'm defo going to get a variac mate. I also want to buy one of them timer units that you showed me, I'm turning on the pump manually 3 times per day at the minute, that will have to chance very soon

420ish

Thank you :tiphat:

turbolaser

Safe and well bro, thankfully.

sublimesmoker

Thanks man, it's been a long time coming but if it was meant to be easy then everyone would be doing it, we growers work hard for our end result.

Been very busy guys, I went and fried my plants with feed, they clawed up pretty bad on me so I spent all day yesterday flushing them out. You don't want to flush coco with tap/RO water because you'll do more damage than good so I had to flush with 0.8EC solution PH'd to 5.8, I was working with a tiny 5 gal bucket and a 2Ltr fanta bottle so it took a damn while plus I had to do all my mothers too LOL but at the end I got my EC and PH the exact same coming out as it was going in so all the excess salts have been disposed of. I took a look in there today and the clawing has got better, they are starting to pick up again but I'll continue to feed the weak solution to the clawing is much better and the leaves are a lighter green.

Other than that everything is going good, oh I am down to one bulb to I fix the overfeeding issues, over fertilized plants can't handle too much light so I'm stuck with just one bulb for the next few days, I'm watering to I get 20% run off to keep flushing the girls good.

HGO

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That.s a bloody right brilliant grow you got their mate, sorry I'm a bit late to the party. But I know great things are coming HGO, welcome back, hopefully your in a more secure site now!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
megayields

Thanks mate, the over feeding messed things up a bit so I'm in limbo to I get them growing properly again, I'm not expecting a bumper harvest this run because these plants have had a very ruff life, I've got very high hopes for the next run though, I'll be running Heath's Chiesel cut in there, 4 of them with a good veg to fill up that tent with big buds ;)

HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
howdy HGO why would u not want to flush with R/O tap?

Hey Bonzo, briefly, because I'm an awkard twat :)

I'm growin in coco and flushing with RO water isn't good because it can do more damage. Coco likes consistency so it's good to flush through with a weak nutrient solution, in reality I could flush with tap/RO water to my EC drops then flush the pots with a higher EC to the coco is to where I want it but as I say, I'm an awkard twat :dance013:

HGO

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hi all, it's been a very long week. As you know, I overfed my girls pretty badly and it's been a bit of a pain getting them back to good health again, mainly because of my inpatients! I've flushed the life out of them and took off some of the leaves that had a lot of nitrogen stored. The flushing and 0.4EC feeds has helped them a lot and they are now showing signs of hunger again :)

Heres where I'm at.

KarmaTrain 1 - Topped

picture.php

Side View

KarmaTrain 2 - Untopped

picture.php

Top and Side View

Chemdawg D 2 - Trained and showing her TMV (or whatever it is) heavily from the lack of calmag.

picture.php

Top and Side View

Sour Diesel IBL - Topped

picture.php

Top and Side View

Chemdawg D 1 - Untrained, she is showing signs of stress from the over feeding and I think a lil light stress.

picture.php

Side View

4SD - Topped
This girl was hit the worst from the overfeeding and stress, she actually looks good in these pics compared to what she looked like a few days ago.

picture.php

Top, Side View and Branching

Some random garden shots...

picture.php

I know a lot of the plants look a mess but it is what it is and I can ony do my best for them now, they have had a very ruff few months revegging and being under a 250wCFL and being looked after very poorly while I was ill.

Today is the last day of veg, I'll get the heater under the tray tomorrow for a good lights off temps, repot into 6 Ltr Pots and that should do it.

Hope you enjoy.

HGO

Last edited:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Other Stains that I'm growin...

Killer Queen - Lonestar Cut

Pre '98 Bubba Kush - Out of a reveg and showing new growth.

The White S1 aka Cheeseys Nightmare Kush, out of reveg

3 x Chiesel, Heaths large yielding cut in 1 pot

Giesel - Abused and revegged, she looks a right state.

bobblehead

Veteran
It is what it is broski... In a couple weeks you won't even be able to tell that they were ever stressed. When ya gotta make room for more plants, ya gotta flower what ya have. :D

Grizz

Veteran
It is what it is broski... In a couple weeks you won't even be able to tell that they were ever stressed. When ya gotta make room for more plants, ya gotta flower what ya have. :D
dont you just hate that problem ? cuts, seeds, lol what a nightmare

D

DHF

All things in time Bro....Glad yer up and rockin....as Bobbles said they`ll bounce back in no time....

Handle it...Freds....:ying:.....

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Agree with the others mate those will look totally different in a few weeks....things will turn out nice

Peace

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
:tiphat: Spoilt for buds sites there mate ...... but looking OK, as everyone says they'll bounce back and you'll look back wondering what the worry was about

Good to see you posting your grow pics again :jump:

BD:joint::joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts