Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run ....

Thread Title Search
Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run .... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2011, 04:07 PM #71
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Yeah, that is the D. Her dominant outcrosses shine in some ways the clone itself does not...higher offensive odors seem a common passed trait. Like my keeper chem d x nl...the smell alone can make your eyes water. You're in for a good time...

dank.Frank

Bunch of fake ass neo-capitalists masquerading as counter culture cannabis enthusiasts
with their thinly veiled self-justifications catering to the morally ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2011, 04:58 PM #72
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Hi frank , any of these girls would have been best of pack in most of what i have popped recently , they are all of interest and are individual in detail.

This one has many trichs , red leaf stems and the lowest yield of the four , fast dried and way too early sample was excellent , smells like shit but tastes like medecine.

Have four Apophis girls from Annac just into flower , they have a similar form to the waveys so far but much less vigorous and less smelly.
They are a mix of these two crosses , some similar traits should come through.

Chem D Bx2 x Chem D Bx2
Chem D Bx2 x Alpha Diesel
foomar is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2011, 06:23 PM #73
sto

sto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by foomar View Post
if thats 25 waveys there i cannot imagine the smell by mid flower , wish i had space now to run as many , have F2 s of everything to trawl through later.
Hi foomar, yes 25 but no sexe for alls, yesterday I removed 5 males ... normally they'll leave for bloom in the course of november

Always beautifull pics
4sd (repro) - chem#4-d - Sour Diesel - ECSD - ChemxSD#07 -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=107016

sto is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2011, 03:21 PM #74
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
This grow has suffered dodgy soil followed by root aphids that came with the replacement , mites are trivial compared to these buggers , many plants died but these nearly all made it.

This fat one has what i assume to be chem odour with hard buds.

One sideshoot was taken a week ago due to lack of patience , all clear and too early , almost smokeable now and no longer smells like excrement.

Stripped buds from the four show two obvious bud form expressions , left hand one is the chemmy girl , star of the show so far.

foomar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:56 AM #75
foomar
Luddite

This is the preferred plant from the pack , dont think the smell will ever appeal but the cured bud is outstandingly good , hard to imagine anything better with regard to flavour and potency.

Yield first run was low , longer veg and simple topping raise it to average , could probably be pushed a lot harder but i dont need to risk spoiling the taste with a nasty taint.

Keep catching the white shimmer from this one out the corner of my eye and thinking PM , stands out and the competition are well triched themselves.
foomar is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2011, 05:03 PM #76
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful foomar. i found the girl that reeked the most was the most desireable smoke although any of mine could be keepers. that plant looks nice and frosty too. real greasy.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 12-26-2011, 09:48 PM #77
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
amazing looking plant foomar!props!real foul like bad breath?

Old 12-26-2011, 10:32 PM #78
foomar
Luddite

Hi Phillthy , hard to choose from these girls , the keeper has decent yield but the smelliest and best tasteing one is simply too low yielding as is , crossing with a casey male will hopefully improve this.

Thanks Mike , smells like meat just turning putrid now and will get a whole lot worse.
foomar is offline Quote

Old 01-08-2012, 01:16 AM #79
foomar
Luddite

The yield this time is better than looked at first , colder dark temps dipping towards 40 f this time with lights on temps down to the 60,s , smell is outrageous for a couple of plants.

Not sure i could grow many at a time without rethinking the ventilation setup , its truely revolting but at least would not be asociated with weed by many round here .

But the neighbours might think there are shallow graves in my garden , nobody wants to grow the clone locally despite praiseing the cured bud at a recent xmas do.

Stinks like a corpse and provokes too many bad memories within an ancient group of growers , you never forget that smell.

Will cross out with a few blander lines to tone it down a bit and see what turns up , have some F2,s mixed from all plants in this thread , 4G/3M equivalent to an open pollination , will send them in as freebies , should be worth picking through a pack if the original does not make a welcome and deserved return.
foomar is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:04 PM #80
foomar
Luddite

If it were possible to transmit the odour over the net , you might be throwing up on your keyboard about now.

From the first run i know it hums , but vastly worse now in colder conditions , only significant change apart from a longer veg.
foomar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.