Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run ....

Thread Title Search
Chemdog D x Casey Jones first run .... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2011, 05:21 AM #41
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice
Good Looking Male!

My personal garden:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211246
303hydro is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2011, 02:00 PM #42
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Looks great Foo..nice image....DD

Old 08-01-2011, 07:20 PM #43
ambertrich

ambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by foomar View Post

Thats what I'm talkin' bout!!

Nice work, foomar! Looks like its powering through any hiccups it had.
ambertrich is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2011, 10:13 PM #44
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Thanks for the comments , they have slowly recovered from a very low point , they would have been stunners but the clones probably will.

Cuts have been a real pain to root , thin walled hollow stems , cut at 90 deg through a leaf node for best chance.

Quite leafy and pretty average looking at this stage , the powerfull deep smell more than compensates .

foomar is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2011, 11:48 PM #45
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Girl number four was in the worst state of all and is a survivor , strongest smell so far and distinctly different to the first three , cute looking leaves much broader than the others , could be best of pack.

foomar is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2011, 11:23 PM #46
foomar
Luddite

Six days on and plenty of pistills , quite a long internode under leds but the smell is something special.

Final girl just gone into flower , clone from a dieing plant so took a while , most compact expression of the five and another contender , excellent cross so far with a couple of promiseing males too.

Have been keeping a very close watch on these and have seen no signs of any gender curiosity .
foomar is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:43 AM #47
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
looking good foomar.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 PM #48
foomar
Luddite

Thanks Phillthy , glad i snagged these , showing real promise now and proven tougth.

This male seemed determined to die , a dozen failed clones but this chop day flower made it somehow and is revegging fine.

Slowly getting there , trichome coverage spreading to the top of larger leaves and underneath the smaller.

foomar is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 02:56 AM #49
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
i noticed that my wavy gravy ladies are faster to flower then everything in my room but sweet tooth. they are putting on weight early. pretty uniform plants too. cant wait until they stink

keep the updates coming foomar!

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2011, 01:50 PM #50
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by foomar View Post
....the smell is something special.
Foo with those nice images you're putting up I think I got a wiff of that smell...nice, DD