What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

G

Guest 26753

Hey guys, I am posting an idea that I hope will inspire you to all go out and become guerrilla farmers. All it takes is a little preparation and you can contribute to overgrowing the Planet. It involves the use of Seed Bombs.

And just what is a "Seed Bomb"? You may well ask. They're cheap and easy to make. And if you do it right, they are completely self automated and great for the environment.

Seed Bombs Ingredients
1) powdered clay
2) worm castings
3) 12 cannabis seeds
4) water
5) mixing container
6) stick

How to Make a Seed Bomb
1) mix 5pt powder clay, 5pt worm castings, 12 seeds in a mixing container.
2) add just enough water to make a nice muddy clay consistency
3) roll up the mixture into little balls like gum balls
4) let dry in a cool dry place for like 3 days
5) throw them in empty fields.
*(In very arid areas, you may want to add some water saver crystals to the mix)

How they Work

A seed bomb is a little capsule with everything you need to grow a plant all bundled up. The clay has lots of root-encouraging nutrients. The Worm Castings will give the seeds a nice fertilizer, good for land that hasn't been cultivated or worked on for a while.

Now all they need is a nice rain. The perfect time to throw these is right before a light rainy season. The rain will melt the clay to expose the seeds, and your seed bombs will grow.

Here is what they look like.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice !!
i seen a TV program once, not that long ago
they were dropping similar (much larger though) bombs on an island to plant trees

do it :yes:

pack a bowl

negatives:
pollinates guerrilla grower's crops
can be found by leo easily which leads to them finding potential nearby crops

G

Guest 26753

If that is a worry, I would use feminised seeds. Re the LEO's, that is always an issue.

dbfr3sh

so whats the purpose of the bombs if your going to use expensive feminized seeds? why wouldnt you just sow them in the first place? just use a solo cup filled with seedling dirt and cut the bottom out and place in the ground, obviously pre wet the soil.

if you wanted to "overgrow the plant" you were just through some mexican dirt seeds everywhere right before a rain storm. but like someone said you would ruin other guerilla grows.

G

Guest 26753

Well, I live in Australia and guerrilla grows tend to be hundreds of miles apart lol. Then again, folks can pick fault with any idea I suppose, regardless of whether the idea has merit. If you are so worried about the risk of errant pollen, use wild flower seeds instead and make the planet more beautiful.

4everGrn

I remember reading years ago, about using balloons to distribute seeds. The idea was to not set up crops for yourself, but to get as many seeds out there as possible.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Fourty Years ago 99% of all the weed was seeded, DID NOT HURT ME. Seedless pot was invented to keep use from growing our own! lol

Last edited:

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
I for one like the idea. I've considered compiling a robust amount of beans and spreading them around, this would be a great way to pull it off. We goin Johnny Appleweed on these hoes.

B.Grant

I for one like the idea. I've considered compiling a robust amount of beans and spreading them around, this would be a great way to pull it off. We goin Johnny Appleweed on these hoes.

I'm all for it! Some sort of "Underground Johnny Appleweed Mod Squad". A network of Cannabis vigilantes spreading the herb all over the country. End up being politicians' freakin' nightmares! I'm telling ya, brothers and sisters, we're on to something here. I'm thinking starting to plant this stuff everywhere it counts. Like on every local, county, state, and federal politician's personal and business property...newspapers, TV news, headlines, now let's talk about it!!!! One way or the other we'll get this country talkin' Cannabis!

G

Guest 26753

We now have a practical method to do this, so PLEASE spread the word. The technique for the seed bombs is simple, and I am sure we all have a heap of bag seed laying around somewhere. It will be a nightmare for LEO's and may very well result in a member here NOT being busted.

The "Underground Johnny Appleweed Mod Squad" is really a cool moniker lol

G

Guest 26753

Well...go to it! lol If everyone who reads this thread copies it and takes it to other forums, that would be a huge start in getting this off the ground.

picture.php