What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

America

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think that diplomatic relations are necessary for healthy countries.

Trump doesn't agree.

It doesn't make me smile as much as cringe.

CaptainDankness

Compton average home price: $384,400. That seems so ridiculously cheap after 7 years in Silicon Valley. I'm actually thinking of moving to the LA area for the cheap cost of living. I've been talking with a recruiter at Instagram / Facebook recently. The pay would be nice, but the average house (meaning tiny) in Menlo Park is $2,287,000. I'm free to pursue that job or go after other jobs in more affordable locations.

States and cities should be free to set their own policies. A high minimum wage in the Bay Area might make sense. It doesn't make sense to set national policy based on the cost of living in the most expensive cities.
Lol, I can't believe you think Compton is cheap. Probably cheaper then anything in NYC. But yeah, you can buy a decent house for $100k around me, with land. Even buy a small piece of land for a few grand, I can only imagine how cheap the Midwest is.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the thing about uranium
as i recall, russia sold us uranium/nuclear bomb material back 15 years ago maybe?
part of dismantling old nuclear warheads, and we were friendlier then
so we've sold some back, though in a convoluted way
except for the odd political point, no one cares
both russia/usa have plenty of fissile material, there isn't much implication on strategic weapons
uranium has become more of a commodity, at least for the countries that already have nuke weapons

yup. i helped build some of the containers for the fissile material we got from them. every container had to pass a helium leak-test before shipping. last i heard they were trying to re-purpose it as fuel for nuclear reactors...

igrowone

Veteran
at some point, i think this will be brought up here
our fearless leader, you know who i mean
claims he would have run into that school during the shootings, whether he had a weapon or not
just curious if anyone believes this, i'll admit to being a sceptic

Bwanabud

claims he would have run into that school during the shootings, whether he had a weapon or not

I think the only thing Mr.T is capable of shooting is hot air, mainly because his hands AREN'T very big.

CaptainDankness

He might have sent someone in. Lol

The cop was definitely a coward, no excuse he didn't go in. I would have but yeah, only school I'm going to be near is my daughter's and that's not very often.

Still no reason to make it all about semi auto rifles. The real crazy thing is, why is a 19 year old still in highschool?? That's probably what really triggered him. Lol

vta

Veteran

I think it would be hard for anyone to say what they would do in that situation.

Then again Trump has a concealed carry permit and he stepped up once to help someone getting a beat down lol

picture.php

One thing for sure, to stop a bad guy with a gun you need a good guy with a gun.

igrowone

Veteran
I think it would be hard for anyone to say what they would do in that situation.

Then again Trump has a concealed carry permit and he stepped up once to help someone getting a beat down lol

View Image

One thing for sure, to stop a bad guy with a gun you need a good guy with a gun.

a fair point, good detective work
and i agree that saying what someone would do is iffy
a lot of years have gone by, does he believe that's what he would do now?
very strange sounding speech none the less

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a fair point, good detective work
and i agree that saying what someone would do is iffy
a lot of years have gone by, does he believe that's what he would do now?
very strange sounding speech none the less

easy to say you would do it when it is over. monday morning quarterbacks... i have never believed a word he said in over 40 years.
he has gotten away with lying so long that he believes his own bullshit, and expects everyone else to as well...:moon:

R

Rubber Chicken

View Image

Trump has a history of making up news stories about himself just to get on TV.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Taking past lies and deceit out of it and losing all context...the demeanor displayed while making the statement is not consistent with the words.
The speaker is and always was a coward and a liar, just from his actions, no politics entering the equation at all.

And this fits the thread title because like it or not, Trump speaks for all Americans, period. We did allow him to be appointed president.

coldcanna

Veteran
I don't have any problems with people calling Mr T a liar its prob somewhat true, what blows my mind is that people believe Obama was telling the truth the whole time...

R

Rubber Chicken

Every politician tells a lie or ten but Trump is a pathological liar.

He lies about things that can be easily proven false.... he says things and then when asked about it 1 minute later says 'i didn't say that'.

He's not a well man.

R

Rubber Chicken

Apparently, Ye Olde Orange One likes the idea of giving drug dealers the death penalty.

All of the Trump supporters happy with this well thought through, masterfully crafted, SHEER GENIUS stance?

4-D chess indeed....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Remember that he's the one who could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes...

Life is not important to him unless it's his.

R

Rubber Chicken

He gives everyone a nickname so it's only fair he has one too,

Donald Cuck

picture.php

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I don't have any problems with people calling Mr T a liar its prob somewhat true, what blows my mind is that people believe Obama was telling the truth the whole time...

what metrics do you use to gauge obama's success or failure in office?

if you heard the fed testify yesterday about trump's budget they put economic metrics to policies the truth of which speaks volumes for obama as far as creating a sustainable economy and called trump a derogatory term for a his policies which are undermining are already undermining our economy

we might default on a loan that never happened under obama

trump's policies are get a small benefit now for a huge increase of debt and defaulting on loans while cashing out old established money

the fed called out american's for being politically ignorant to allow trump to take office and that american's need a serious education in economics and politics

packerfan79

Veteran
Remember that he's the one who could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes...

Life is not important to him unless it's his.

The alternative was a woman who left an American ambassador and his security detail to DIE. So realistically he is light years ahead of Hillary.

Bwanabud

Kick them all out, start over fresh...get back to having integrity, empathy, and wealth.

The country has digressed 20 years in civil/racial rights, many suffered and even died for those needed changes in history...yet slurs and insults runneth over from Trumps words and actions, he has as my mother said "diarrhea of the mouth".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts