What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIGGANJABUD BGB birthday

SwampyTHC

Just wanted to start this thread as I know many of you know my brother from another mother BGB, a very happy birthday.

Happy birthday mate hope you have a wicked day and the ganja gods bring you even more smiles on your 34th. I'll get up to you and family as soon as I can bruva.

Leave your comments for the ugly barstard guys, I might send you some good will beans if the Mrs says you've been a good bloke this year. I'll send you the library when the top secret package arrives and I know what's in it. :biggrin:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. BGB ALL THE BEST..

:dance013::dance013::d ance013:

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Thanks for the kind words I've just got out of bed it's 12.49pm here and I'm off for a pub lunch
(not a liquid one honest)

I just turned my phone on and it's gone bananas haha

Cheers everyone

B

bigganjabud

yo bgb, happy birthday bud.
hope your getting dabbed out my friend.

Funny you should say that mack man I'm literally getting ready to go to the factory after my lunch haha

Got 15 x 330ml butane so I'm gonna do about 40gr bud and see what happens haha

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Just popping down my mates house everyone I'm gonna be in the chat room having a beer with you all if your up for it

Il be back for 9pm uk time

Birthday dabs are not compulsory but haha you know we all like a puff

B

bigganjabud

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and well wishes

Also thanks for all the help and support you have all shown me

Il deffo be in the chat room about an hour from now so I'm happy to have a chat with anyone really

As usual stay blessed

One love

Namestae