What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

Lemon Head from Archive. Large yielding, intense lemon flavor on this pheno.
picture.php
picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He admitted after 3 weeks that none of the crosses were tested that were recently released and then tried to delete his accounts thinking it would get rid of the threads (admin removed it).

It seems not only was he the original poster who made the thread in order to evade ever having to pay any dues here for advertising, but he also has had a change of heart about his admission of no testing on 200$ beans and not being upfront about it with his customers who were buying them. You can catch him back on the other site where he can't delete his account and is forced to attempt to defend him self and call what most of us saw "rumors".

Anyways done here just another ghetto rich wanna be breeder here who doesn't have much of a moral compass and just wants to cash grab. Hope it blows up in his face now like it did for Alien when I called them out for the same bullshit.

You have reading comprehension issues.. The thread most likely got deleted cuz I told ICMag admins in my account delete request (which i'm more than aware keeps my posts intact) their site sucks nowadays and harbors poor discussions. In fact, I was kinda disappointed the free advertising had come to an end. haha. I would imagine they didn't like my .02 and decided to delete the thread. But you can infer whatever the fuck your paltry 40amp heart desires. MOVE THE FUCK ON. If you're so intent on having the ICmag thread up, hit up the admins and have them reinstate it. I could give a shit.

So yeah confirmed leech. Guy is rolling in money and can't even pay his dues here on top of that he has no qualms about selling untested gear with strains well known to have recessive herm tendencies which can show up in crosses in full force. So just a little insight into this jokers personality and you can see the guy can't be trusted. Can't even pay the advertising fee here? What else do you think he is skimping on?

That is what happened. Hope people yank there free advertising from him and does not promote his product. It's funny when you find out the wizard of Oz is just another joke. Guy has cuts and that is about it. Breeding capability = 0

sdd420

Veteran
Memory Loss 77 days

Memory Loss 77 days

Great hybrid buzz....will put you down if you keep toking it. Smells kinda sweet and complex with no fruitiness . Rock solid and caked in crystals. Thanks docta. Peace sdd
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
beauty pics Docta....Ive grown a buttload of your gear and love every plant..nice macros SSD420..thanks DJXX

Moe Funk

He admitted after 3 weeks that none of the crosses were tested that were recently released and then tried to delete his accounts thinking it would get rid of the threads (admin removed it).

It seems not only was he the original poster who made the thread in order to evade ever having to pay any dues here for advertising, but he also has had a change of heart about his admission of no testing on 200$ beans and not being upfront about it with his customers who were buying them. You can catch him back on the other site where he can't delete his account and is forced to attempt to defend him self and call what most of us saw "rumors".

Anyways done here just another ghetto rich wanna be breeder here who doesn't have much of a moral compass and just wants to cash grab. Hope it blows up in his face now like it did for Alien when I called them out for the same bullshit.

So yeah confirmed leech. Guy is rolling in money and can't even pay his dues here on top of that he has no qualms about selling untested gear with strains well known to have recessive herm tendencies which can show up in crosses in full force. So just a little insight into this jokers personality and you can see the guy can't be trusted. Can't even pay the advertising fee here? What else do you think he is skimping on?

That is what happened. Hope people yank there free advertising from him and does not promote his product. It's funny when you find out the wizard of Oz is just another joke. Guy has cuts and that is about it. Breeding capability = 0

Fuck yah Archive sucks he's such a fukn amateur. Not even anywhere near the breeding skillz as yur boy Med-Man aye 40?

:laughing:

Hey 40 when you guys gonna come out with the next lp bro that shit was dope!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :woohoo:

Americangrower

Veteran
Yep that Archive aka Docta is a swag producer....You are going to have to send me some KirkWood OG seeds to prove that your not...
:wtf:

F

Foolonthehill

So this is the new place? Nice and toasty! so let's do this one more time

Stinkbomb...

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts