What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of cause I have. It's the only clone I can be 100% certain of it's complete history of gardeners and gardens it's been in and who it's been abused by. It's how I know it's not a cross or hybrid and It's the only clone I know from before the hybrids in the 90's with Skunk ET AL.

T

Timm

My cut is from a 1st generation clone from 1989. It's likely before B and Exodus even smoked it.

I don't care for the stories, just the lineage. More than anyother plant i'd grow and keep this one.

Another trait it has 'small immature' seeds within the buds if left to flower long...

Tracing plants is easy as long as it's not from forum heads.. These folks usually don't know their arse from ears all working off chinese whispers..

My man I got the cheese cut off had had it 20 + years.. He'd got hybrids going that far back and arrests and bail sheets too. He was the 1st grower in the uk busted with over 1000 indoor palnts since records began.

All those 1000 clones were cheese.

can we see some pics of your cut

does it have floppy weak stems?

Cheesegez

Of cause I have. It's the only clone I can be 100% certain of it's complete history of gardeners and gardens it's been in and who it's been abused by. It's how I know it's not a cross or hybrid and It's the only clone I know from before the hybrids in the 90's with Skunk ET AL.

mate dave where have you been hiding lol, youve obviously got the real deal. its the only strain ive used to apply to skin cancer and thats successfully treated it ..i think that maybe due to the thc levels
peace

CG

Last edited:
T

Timm

Mate Dave
Use you brain and look in my albums I ain't here to massage any egos. the stems are ok if there isn't huge buds on them.

^^^
Nice little message from Dave in response to a basic question of mine. You're cheese cut must be truly magical because no one has seen it except you lmao. You're definitely on here for a little ego boost. You post as if your some elite cultivator but half the time you just waffle nonsense trying to look smart but really you're full of shit

Virgin1

All these crosses it gets so confusing with them all , though the b/s cut is the most talked about yet hard to find , I've got 3 psycoberry 3 Stilton blue cheese and 3 Exo cheese 3 weeks in flower and if it wasn't for the names on the pots I doubt I could tell them apart and all 3 have most of the traits you listed double serated leaves purple in the stem , viney structure , crossing everything that you can find her again would love the chance to try the legend herself

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no idea. Never had it or wanted it. Sorry man. I heard the name a few times but never looked into it

Blazeee

Veteran
Mate Dave
Use you brain and look in my albums I ain't here to massage any egos. the stems are ok if there isn't huge buds on them.

^^^
Nice little message from Dave in response to a basic question of mine. You're cheese cut must be truly magical because no one has seen it except you lmao. You're definitely on here for a little ego boost. You post as if your some elite cultivator but half the time you just waffle nonsense trying to look smart but really you're full of shit

Check out his gallery, Dave did a thread on the cheese not to long ago, everything him and Rick have said about the cheese is correct.
This quote here describes her perfectly.

That's the proper cheese Cut Rick has... If it ain't got the purple the foxtails the cut through walls and glass smell, the luminous colour the sideways veg growth, blond hash, red stems the berry and the doubles of the Maple leaf then it probably aint...

Mayhem If your not getting her to show purple hues try running her a abit longer 9-10 weeks. Ive had her for a couple years now and always chopped the cheese at 8 weeks and never had any purple. I just took a few down over the weekend which i let go for 9.5 weeks and they were showing purple hues at the top.

Timm in regards to your question, yes in late flower when the buds are packing on weight the stems do start to flop so its a good idea to use a net or to tie her up to some canes.

Mayhem84

Thanks mate but I don't have no cheese cuts at the min soigné any 1can help with getting a legit cut pls just pm me

Virgin1

I'm a tad confused with all these cuts , so what's the difference between exodus cheese and the brightside cut ?
I've read psychosis is cheese X haze if that's wrong please correct me would love to know what all these elites actually are but there are so many stories online it's hard to work out ,
Thanks in advance guys

Virgin1

Thanks mate but I don't have no cheese cuts at the min soigné any 1can help with getting a legit cut pls just pm me

I have the exo cheese which ever it is I'm not sure first run of it is on now , I don't know how to pm you I'm new on here but ur welcome to her if you like

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr Cheese was a dude who passed out a cheese clone about. He's an old member of ICMag. Never really looked at it though

Brightside is an old dude. (hope he's still about, healthy an well. I'm a little worried to be honest), I met B in Amsterdam, he is the dude who introduced me to Icmag.com. He visited haz manor where the exodus crew used to live and work. He got it from Glenn who ran the exodus project.,,, btw anyone spoken to Glenn about all this. He's still running other projects

Virgin1

Thanks englishrick , this has prob been asked a 1000x but what's the diff in the brightside and the exo cut , is the brightside the original and everything after that is brightside X -------
? Thanks again

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The thing with B's cheese is that we know where it came from,,an who had there hands on it. He used to chill with Glenn and visited haz manor often to help with there ethical standpoint. B is a seriously cool guy. He's a gentleman in his 60s nowadays i image. He never cared about self promotion and he did everything out of love. An his clone ruled over any cheese clone. So much so I just laughed at everyone else's cheese.

I assume loads of people got the same cheese clone from the exodus crew. Only difference is I trust B an nobody else for accurate info and history. So it's the most credible and obviously the most stinking one I have ever seen from anyone

Remember jah had a cut,,,more vigor less stink

Virgin1

Ah I see , fingers crossed you can find her again I would love to try her , she is a legend would you say she wins everything else hands down on her stench ? Can she really go through brick walls ?
Thanks

Cheesegez

ill know in 4 weeks if it is the real cut, and for anyone who wants her, be my guest ... now im unfamiliar with all the cuts around nowadays, you say you have a cut from the exodus collective now ghsc made exodus cheese reborn. whos the say people aren't passing that round as exodus cheese because according to them thats what it is. man this just makes shit harder when it comes to tracing strains in my opinion .. like i said i have only smoked the proper cheese the smell is sooo unique , we used to get 1.8g for 20 quid and thats was back in 2008, we would never moan still 100% worth it, you could taste as much as you smelt. i used to skin up in my exs house , three stories up wouldnt even smoke it but her old dear could smell it in the kitchen . my mates mom always used to let him smoke weed in his room , but as soon as we would smoke cheese she would moan "your smoking that super skunk again that fucks you up" lol she was right , i find it mad she probably knew cheese in her era as super skunk so it must go back a long way.. just think of the strongest smelling substance on earth well it would stink 10x more .. i reckon it came out of a lab , someone did some mad shit to them terpenes.
the film pineapple express.... should of been called cheese. becuase if you dropped your roach anywhere and you was smoking cheese , youd trace it back to the dealer :friends:

now that was birmingham in 2007, when i was too young to understand what i was smoking fully, there was only one person we knew that had the proper cheese.. for all i know its b's cheese because of rep it has in the growing community joint with the rep on the streets. nothing i have ever smoked has smelt as dank as that weed man ... nothink
and no remixed cheese comes close

grown , big buddah cheese. green house seed companys [exodus cheese]:laughing:and the kaliman regs.. all dont come close and that ghsc stuff tastes like soap

peace
CG
:tiphat:

Last edited:

Virgin1

That's where all the confusion comes from , there are several chess cuts suicide , psycosis , nelly , exo , then on top of all those there are several seed versions all with very similar names just to confuse it even more , the cut I have could be any of them I got it in a trade the guy said he had had it for over 10 years and it could be traced back to the exodus collective , can't wait to see how she turns out ,

Latest posts

Latest posts