What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kung-Fu/Martial Art Movies

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

I like to get stoned and watch a good kung-fu movie.... with or with out subtitle's it don't matter .....any one else out there? I know I'm not the only one....So whats some of your favorites?

the last samurai was good. Jet Lee is a good in martial arts movies. And of coarse the one and only Bruce Lee......

any one ever see this one?
shogun.jpg

peace
shoe:joint:

pedrodepaco

Kung Fu movies are kind of funny. I like how the words never match up with what the people are saying. Kung pow has to be my fav. Fighting a cow... thats priceless. On the real tip I took taekwondo for two days and quit. I studied combatives in the Army and Boxed on the Army boxing team for a year. Most of the stuff they teach you in kung fu will get your ass kicked real word style. For instance the riding horse stance legs spread shoulder width apart with fists at the hips. WTF Never I mean never drop your dukes unless you are striking or your advesary goes down rule number one.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
when I was young I couldn't get enough of Kung-fu theatre on saturdays! I loved that shit. My all time favorite flick was Master of the Flying Guillotine!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any movie from the SHAW brothers is good...

36 chambers, return to the 36chambers, disciples of the 36th chamber and Shogun Assasin definately one of my favs...

ddrew

Veteran
And his Kid.

I liked this movie

Attachments

• showdown_in_little_tokyo.jpg
    showdown_in_little_tokyo.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 28

ddrew

Veteran
I thought this one was pretty funny

Attachments

• big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg
    big-trouble-in-little-china.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 32

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gordon Liu is my favourite actor the best...hehe

ToughGirl

I'm a huge fan of Shogun Assassin!! I think I know it word for word by now:) Kung Fu Hustle is probably my favourite modern martial arts movie:)

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the eerie music in shogun assasin its killer so to speak,,hehe

Im pretty sure wu-tang use alot of cuts from the movie and shaw brothers movies in there music...