What's new

Growing autoflowers outdoor in mallorca experience

belgowiet

Hi everyone,
I will be going back to mallorca (BALEARIC ISLANDS - spain)
Any one have experience about growing autoflowers there.
I whas planning to start half - end March so my first harvest will be around June.
I noticed last year that it can be very hot there +30° Celsius with low humidity levels but in late night-early mornings there can be some dew with higher humidity levels.
that can be a huge problem for mold.
So my best guess is going for more sativa hybrids.

I live in south-east of mallorca near the beach 50 meters from my home.
If anyone have experience with growing there please let me know.

Also i know Spanish tap water is one of the worst you can possibly get..
So is it better to let the water stay 24h before i soik my seeds in it or i better use bottled water.
Same as with watering your plants, some one have experience about using Spanish tap water.
It almost never rains so i cant use or have enough rain water.
Of course there will follow a grow report to keep everyone updated

I will be using 10-15l buckets with a 1/3coco 2/3 soil mixture to keep it airy, never done that before so even with this 1/3 coco mixture is it still possible to use bio flower feeding from canna?

SKUNKY.44

yo vivo en madrid y aqui el agua es buena pero dejo reposarla 24 horas antes de añadirle nada para que se asiente y se vaya el cloro

GGGenetix

Hi everyone,
I will be going back to mallorca (BALEARIC ISLANDS - spain)
Any one have experience about growing autoflowers there.
I whas planning to start half - end March so my first harvest will be around June.
I noticed last year that it can be very hot there +30° Celsius with low humidity levels but in late night-early mornings there can be some dew with higher humidity levels.
that can be a huge problem for mold.
So my best guess is going for more sativa hybrids.

I live in south-east of mallorca near the beach 50 meters from my home.
If anyone have experience with growing there please let me know.

Also i know Spanish tap water is one of the worst you can possibly get..
So is it better to let the water stay 24h before i soik my seeds in it or i better use bottled water.
Same as with watering your plants, some one have experience about using Spanish tap water.
It almost never rains so i cant use or have enough rain water.
Of course there will follow a grow report to keep everyone updated

I will be using 10-15l buckets with a 1/3coco 2/3 soil mixture to keep it airy, never done that before so even with this 1/3 coco mixture is it still possible to use bio flower feeding from canna?
Hay Mate,I found your post as I am moving to Mallorca this August and wondering how you doing.Would love to hear your experiences. If you are still out there ?

Latest posts

Latest posts