What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

Lt. Go0B3r

Have you ever thought of installing light movers to cut down on the number lights? It just seems that you might be able to get the same amount of coverages and reduce the amount of lights by 25% Just a thought...But, your set up looks AMAZING man im jelous haha. Good luck with the grow and keep updating!

gottt it

ive heard of people using them and getting good numbers .. but i have never tried them ..i actually have a few movers and stuff just never used them .. maybe one day .. after this run i might give it a try!

gottt it

the ceilings are on a angle and they are about 12-15 ft ..

I am using GH and weeeeeeezy f - my buddy did 25 buckets with 4 1000 watters and he got 7 lbs of herijuana almost 8 ..... so im hoping for something around there double .. :)

i dunno tho atleast 10 lb/s i hope

ogenko

nnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
recirulating?? like Soquick, a short stream every few hours or constant ??
is there any water left in the buckets or all drain back to res
its gonna be insane in there soon =)

gottt it

every 4 hours the pump runs for 30 minutes .. floods the buckets and then it is drained back to the res. if you notice in the pics i have a wood block under EVERY pot because if you dont a couple of inches of water stays in the bucket, only about a centemeter of water is left in the buckets now with the block under it.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my dude you are going to get way more then 3.3 oz's per plant if all goes well...

im guessing you will get more like 13-15 lbs if your strains are good and you stay on top of everything

Germanator

Very clean. Hope you stick around, there aren't too many big growers around. Looking forward to the rest of this run for sure.

Be easy

Germ

rr14

what spacing are you using between your buckets?

The setup looks nice! How long did you veg those plants?

gottt it

theres about a foot in between each bucket .. actually u can fit like one bucket in between 2 if you know what i mean... those bubbas were vegged for a long time like a month but for about 2 weeks i had them under shop lights .. then i put them in with the heavy dutys about 2 weeks ago and topped them. the heavy dutys are about the same age too they came from a easy cloner so they had nice roots before i put them into the hydroton.

ill be here no worries ill keep you guys updated as much as i can :)

gottt it

ive also been using a reverse osmosis ;9 forgot to mention that .. and the ballast are just layin on the ground cuz i got lazy.. my plan was to hang them above on the racks but i got ahead of myself and put the lights up before i put the ballasts there.. i dont know if i can get in there now ..

G

GOTTT IT, WHAT A HELL OF A ROOM EVERY MANS DREAM! :headbange LOL!

HEY STOP BEING LAZY AND PICK UP THOSE BALLAST OFF THE GROUND OR ELSE YOUR GOING TO BE SORRY!!!!! :badday:

gottt it

ya i looked in my garage i got all the stuff to make a shelf for the ballast here just gotta get off my ass and do it ... maybe today i will :)

thx barn growin and piffdaddy!

BowlPacks

Goddamnit. I always get in late. Tip Top bro, I say you've got a lot of tieing up to do, you better get your sunscreen on.
Do you have all the buckets on one res? Im asking cause I also run multiflows and my res' run dry every 4-5 days with only 36 buckets apiece.
Stay safe...

gottt it

ya ive got all 48 on one res. its one of those white 115 gallon ones .. this first week they have almost used 1/2 the res.

gottt it

hung my balllasts up and had to tie one to the rack cuz the cord i put on the ballast wasnt long enff and luckily that worked out because there wasnt anymore room up top were all the other ballast are, and also a pic of the resi

:joint: