What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag women...what do you find sexiest?

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date

sso

Veteran
My pleasure. :tiphat:

SSO. That sounds more like it. Know exactly what you mean. Berserker. The red feeling. Something from deep inside you shouting kill kill kill the bastard. Scary as hell when you grow up with all this :blowbubbles:nonviolence:blowbubbles: stuff. So why dont you embrace it? Its part of you as a man and makes you a better protector of your loved ones and your tribe?
May i ask. did you ever experience a certain...urge..after such a rage?

well, i do embrace it, in defending myself and my loved one´s.

but violence.

should always be a last resort.

you sound like you glorify in it and start fights.

that only makes for a shitty world.

what i found usually works with most violent people seeking a fight, is just telling a joke. that usually defuses things.

most people who start fights are just hurt people, feeling small and weak and wanting to prove themselves.

strong people, do not start fights.

only weak fools seek to prove themselves through violence.

what are you?

TLoft13

I glorify it. yes. Theres glory and honor in it. standing up for your beliefs and your people. Protect the weak protect and what is yours.
I dont start fights.

Wow...somma yooz guyz. Jeez.
Yooz? You know how many yooz it takes to screw in a lightbulb?
One to screw in the lightbulb.
One to tell you that HE invented the lightbulb.
And one to tell you they had no lightbulbs during the holocaust.
:biggrin:

sso

Veteran
lol, the conan made me laugh.

still.

you come with stuff like this "crush your enemies and whatnot." ;)

for me its not something to glorify in..

why?

only weak fools start fights.

hitting retards is not something i glorify in.

its just an unfortunate necessity occasionally in a stupid and occasionally violent world.

there is glory in creating.

in love.

factually, i find more glory in cuddling my cat than beating the shit out of some moron who tried to hurt me (and probably does that because he himself was hurt at an earlier time, maybe by his parents.)

cats are like that too, piss off a cat and it will go straight up to a smaller cat and hit it, (because you are too big to hit.)

thats not a very smart thing to do. it just ensures you are alone, like most cats (who are in reality very loving creatures and crave hugs and kisses, just are too stupid to be able to achieve that within their own society.)

(similar to humans.)

hugs and kisses with the family.

fun and parties with friends.

who needs violence except as part of video games and movies?

only fools.

and like i said, i do not glorify in hurting lesser beings.

sso

Veteran
but neither do i get upset about it nor regret it.

of course it would be great to stop every fight before it ever began, thats not always possible.

fools do what fools do, no use crying about it.

TLoft13

You are one confused peacenik berserker SSO. Maybe one of your viking ancestors raped an tibetan woman by accident. We all know how it is with long travels and boredom.

sso

Veteran
You are one confused peacenik berserker SSO. Maybe one of your viking ancestors raped an tibetan woman by accident. We all know how it is with long travels and boredom.

vikings are actually pretty mixed today, precisely because of those long travels, according to the latest research, we even have native american genes. (icelanders anyway.)

but i would like an explanation of how im confused, exactly. :)

please do insert more of that humor into the analysis, im quite enjoying it.

dddaver

Veteran
This is a JOKE!

Did that PM function break?

Maybe ya'll should just bend over and take it like men, dick-lickers.

T

TrichyTrichy

Call me shallow or not but I don't care too much about the brains...with time we can work on that. But I'm very interested in looks. With focus on the eyes. Light eyes gets me crazy. I also heart masculine bodies but some femininity is sexy as well for me. I also find cockiness and ambition very attractive as well. To give you a better image of what I like here goes.

JonathanRhysMeyers.jpg

Aye, :D

dddaver

Veteran
My BEST advice? Look up the meaning of MISANDRY. VERY prevalent these days.

I do like those "lesby friends?" though. I think I might be a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Fun to watch them anyway. :)

Any and all opinions welcome though. I just happen to ALWAYS consider the source. Weird. Huh.

nerd4life

I'm sorry, but I have to. I just can't stop myself.

I think you might have meant HARD masculine bodies? Maybe you did mean heart?, as in love? I can understand why you don't like brains though, good match there? Matches made in Heaven?

Good luck with all that. My advice, get a yourself good female condom. It might get LOTS of use and so prove to be a very practical investment. And also, I somehow always thought most women would prefer hetero men, I guess I was wrong.

Don't be too pissed, it's all in humor there, and good wholesome fun is what we're all after, when it is all said and done, right?.

Uh oh! Me and my big mouth!...To myself, "You better duck Dave." :biggrin:

I don't know if you got offended or something but to break my post down. when someone says they "heart" something they clearly mean that they adore this particular thing/person. The english language is such a complex one compared to most. The figurative component of english puts sentences together that doesn't even exist in other languages or would not even make sense. But anyways of course most women prefer hetero men. I clearly didn't say i was attracted to gay men just men who have a little feminine touch. If it makes you feel better lets just say I like men who are on the little androgynous side. Theres men out there that are attracted to tomboys.But none the less those 2 men I posted are definitely hot :dance013::dance013::tongue::dance013::dance013:

T

TrichyTrichy

Jonathan%20Rhys.jpg

He will be starring in a new show called, Noctornal Menace,really. :D

Tom Hill

Veteran
What does security and awe look like? And then paint me a picture of what a liquid plastic orgasm looks like, and I will show you what a woman wants. They want you to stand up and not ask such foolish questions, they don't know what they want, they are waiting for you to tell them what they want, but they must be sure you know wtf you're talking about too. Yin sweet yin, rain heavily upon them, heavier than you do now.

Bring it baby, here's your big chance, to tell it like it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWrlfC6TRM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqKZ_WIK5ms&feature=related then come home where you belong :D

Last edited:

Tom Hill

Veteran
She got rid of the fucking cigarette, who knows, constantly in absolute clusterfuck in regards to what they want, and need, she is woman, hear her roar. Then go about being a fucking man...

Tom Hill

Veteran
They all do, dance around what daddy called what they think they want until you come along and crash your world down upon them while lifting theirs up off of them, it's always the same, for eons and ages. They sit there, waiting for these truths to literally be thrust upon them, not quite sure of from which direction it will come, trapped inside of today while longing for yesterday.

Tom Hill

Veteran
hah! Just got a date, there is always a real woman in the crowd. You wise magnificent beast come to me my love, together we will rip the fabric of the universe apart and they will write books about us :D

Latest posts

Latest posts