What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Suppose I will sub along, I picked up the gorilla bubble bx2 to get a shot at trying out something as close as possible to the GG4, this was based on research over a year ago, when there weren't that many recreated gg4 seed versions out. Look forward to seeing how they compare as mine will also go into bloom in the next month.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Not a lot to report guys as these photos show.. still on windows sill south facing but plenty of roots have my landlord back tomorrow with his electrician so with a bit luck they will find the fault and then I can get all my gear back into house and up and running sharpish need my shed space back.:biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

maimunji

Same here they doing slowly but soon will start to catch more light.
picture.php

picture.php

And mutant i think she will turn to normal plant with normal nodes but can show other interesting traits.
picture.php

maimunji

Not a lot to report guys as these photos show.. still on windows sill south facing but plenty of roots have my landlord back tomorrow with his electrician so with a bit luck they will find the fault and then I can get all my gear back into house and up and running sharpish need my shed space back.:biggrin:

View Image View Image View Image

Hi brother seedling in small round cups this one in the middle with stick. Looks like damping off at the base of the stem hope just pics isn't clear.

blackone

Veteran

I hope you get your space back soon. Hopefully they won't trigger flower like that - are you giving supplemental lighting to keep them at 18/6?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi brother seedling in small round cups this one in the middle with stick. Looks like damping off at the base of the stem hope just pics isn't clear.

Well spotted brother :good: its where it flopped over when i did not have stick in cube but all good now .. good observation maimunji :tiphat:

QUOTE= blackone
I hope you get your space back soon. Hopefully they won't trigger flower like that - are you giving supplemental lighting to keep them at 18/6?

Space back :tiphat: will be starting to put room back together this week electrician found fault and all fixed now and passed :dance013: and no extra lights for these girls i have faith in these beans i would be worrying if they were big enough to turn but still babies so no worries and nice of you to drop by blackone :tiphat: stay safe all.

bilko

nice start maimunji and darksider great germ rate and nice for you darksider to claim space back looking good all round and well spotted indeed maimunji

maimunji

Thanks mans my eyes is trained to see desiage i fight so much trough the years but mistakes make you better grower better human if you learn from them.
Anyone scared to start lst at this point? I always start at this point.
I love to lst its more work but worth it.
picture.php

picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Looking nice:) I've got some seedlings (bubblegum) at almost the same stage as yours - perhaps a day or 2 behind. I was planning on topping in a week or so but perhaps I should lst instead. I need to get 2 clones from each and nice bushy plants.

maimunji

Put them really close to the light they start to grow really fast even showing deficiencies. Little girls stink very bad.
Actually reeks will be better word.
picture.php

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Put them really close to the light they start to grow really fast even showing deficiencies. Little girls stink very bad.
Actually reeks will be better word.
View Image
View Image

Nice update maimunji sounds like they are gonna be stinkers :tiphat:

No further forward with my room yet. as things are not going to plan at the moment super busy with other jobs but the girls are looking good,, i still have them in the same containers as before but have them now back under the t5s under 24 hours light.. as 12 hours are fading and will be upon me soon if left on windows sill.. better be safe than sorry as blackone mentioned :tiphat: Updates soon..:tiphat:

maimunji

Nice update maimunji sounds like they are gonna be stinkers :tiphat:

No further forward with my room yet. as things are not going to plan at the moment super busy with other jobs but the girls are looking good,, i still have them in the same containers as before but have them now back under the t5s under 24 hours light.. as 12 hours are fading and will be upon me soon if left on windows sill.. better be safe than sorry as blackone mentioned :tiphat: Updates soon..:tiphat:

Nice my friend my flowering tent will be full for next 30-40 days so we may start flowering together who know?
Good luck stay safe :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey Darksider and others, hope to join you soon. Here's what I have so far. As soon as I finish moving outdoor plants out I can clean up the space and set up a tent.

Looking forward to seeing what's in these packs :)

View Image

Hey Mengsk nice to see you here and you will find some gems in the Real-Gorill4 look forward to you sharing your grow with us the more grows on this Real-Gorill4 the better for all.:tiphat: