What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Keep on keeping on

Keep on keeping on

Here is to getting the jungle back. You can’t beat the t5 veg but these new hlg led are impressing the shit out of me and they are real reasonable. Having no problem covering 2x2 in veg with 100 Watts. For the air conditioner I am sure you are familiar with pros and cons of each but if power use is a concern the mini splits are it. In my eyes if you are supplementing co2 the dual hose can’t help. Get a small mini for a run or two and put another small one on an opposite wall and life is worry free. It’s cool to see you back and getting busy. Best of luck and may the future be frosty.

Attachments

• 476DE60A-763D-411A-BCC1-71F6AEF1A989.jpg
    476DE60A-763D-411A-BCC1-71F6AEF1A989.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 22
U

useless.gardens

Better late than never I guess... can't wait to see what you find in them seeds. I was gonna start a bunch of new vars. But I think instead I'm gonna pop 30 or so of all the same kind. And if you start 30 of them, we should have about 30 nice females to pick the very best from..:laughing: :laughing: :biggrin:

you know it! i just scored 6 packs of beans from artizen. doc hooked me up with $75 discount, free shipping, and gonna throw in all kinds of freebies. no matter what they say about dude's personality, he makes the fire. 2 packs each of clearwater kush, true colors, and face on fire on the way. i've learned to be more selective. i like certain breeders. that's that. when i like a cross, ive found 2 packs to get the job done.

archive.
nor'star (<3)
dynasty.
b-man.
golden lion.
farmhouse.

for the $, best in the biz. plenty of good seed slangers out there. i could mention a few more. strictly for the cash though, you cant beat the above.

no disrespect if i didnt mention a fav of somebody else.

Easy7

Veteran
Was interested in nor star awhile ago and haven't seen one grow of their work. Heard online their gear kinda sucks. So I lost interest. Maybe you'll pop something from there wirth a good show!

U

useless.gardens

Here is to getting the jungle back. You can’t beat the t5 veg but these new hlg led are impressing the shit out of me and they are real reasonable. Having no problem covering 2x2 in veg with 100 Watts. For the air conditioner I am sure you are familiar with pros and cons of each but if power use is a concern the mini splits are it. In my eyes if you are supplementing co2 the dual hose can’t help. Get a small mini for a run or two and put another small one on an opposite wall and life is worry free. It’s cool to see you back and getting busy. Best of luck and may the future be frosty.
photo almost brought a tear to my eye. cant wait to run my fingers through some fresh coco... then amend it to high heaven ! i will strongly consider your advice. i think the smaller minis are great, they use less amps, and are very efficient.

U

useless.gardens

FYI the "high cotten" from farmhouse is: indiana bubblegum x dosidos.
cant wait to cracka-cracka dem beans.

found a few more houses to peep. i feel its gonna happen. not making any more purchases till i settle on a property. just wanted to get the basics together so i can get straight to "work". alright, im lying, i need a filter and fan & 100 count of peat pucks & a bucket aero cloner too :) ow, and a few of those 4x thick cut trays & a dome or two.

bean busting & gear buying is nearly on hold.

i can grab soil at the home store to get my seedlings going.

want to get 100gal of coco amended soon as i get some keys to a new front door!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Karma, can't forget Karma. You could throw a dart at a list of his stuff, and no matter where it hits, you'll get a winner.

U

useless.gardens

Karma, can't forget Karma. You could throw a dart at a list of his stuff, and no matter where it hits, you'll get a winner.
i know you are a devout fan of karma. dude been making the fuego for ages. respect to his longevity & killer strains. once upon a blue moon, when i was over at thceef@rmer , ordered two packs of karma's gear from (false) logic & got my money robbed by that as$hole. was a turn off. years later , i definitely would love to run some of karma's gear.

made my last bean order. another pack of alien apple warp, pack of rainbow chip from exotic.

ah. much better. done with beans. stash feels right.

Last edited:

DrDee

UG,
Hey dude...not familiar with your previous grows but looking forward to this one. Very interested in CMH. Just bought one...well a ballast.

I used to work in a prison (no not a guard) and it's not an inspiring environment for workers or inmates. Glad you've kept your inner fire going.
Cheers,
DrDee

U

useless.gardens

WER DA WEED AT!
Lol jus kidding....ill be watchn over here on my bucket :tiphat:
hahahahaha... getting ready for nug life.

just grabbed a 12" filter & duct fan combo for my veg tent. plus, got all my $ out for the seed orders.

lost the opportunity to grab the house on which i had an offer, but got 6 to look at next week.

& im hitting court tomorrow for an early review of my PCRA hearing. smash them to bits is what im predicting. ill be challenging them on everything from hiding affidavits (prosecutorial misconduct), lying on an affidavit for a search warrant (franks hearing), the function of a dual hose air conditioner (business exception to the hearsay rule), and the science behind carbon filtration (also the business exception to the hearsay rule).

all the early motions & the notice of appeal i did myself. petitioned the court, based on the $168k in damage to my home, for a court appointed lawyer & they blessed my with a killer private attorney ...for free. i paid for the original (shitty lying) lawyer to suck a horse cock at the original trial.

as a jailhouse lawyer, who still writes motions for dudes on lock, as well as send books & letters to dudes to this day, im a better "lawyer" than 75% of these fuckwads with juris doctor degrees (lying lawyer degrees).

fact, before i even got this bomb court appointed liar, the state superior court already granted me a docket # for the appeal. but, the new (lying) appellate lawyer is on the same page as me... we're shifting gears and going straight at their necks via a franks hearing.

funny thing is, the city dropped the only charge i was honestly guilty of... growing w/o a license... and tried to stick me with shit for which there is no evidence... PWID (possession with intent to distribute).

by the way, (fu*king fraud) cops kept 1.8 pounds for themselves, snatch my smaller bongs, took my vapes, & half my seed stash.

when i saw the evidence sheet (& the items not accounted for) in my discovery almost shit myself.

been to jail. yes. for a plant i did time. but 2 graduate degrees makes useless a formidable opponent.

doesnt hurt that my (lying) appellate lawyer is ranked top 14 in a city of 30,000 (lying) lawyers.

franks hearing : https://definitions.uslegal.com/f/franks-hearing/

would you believe i had 109 plants in my house, and mad poundage, and the court (nor my probation officer) has made no order to ever drug test me?

makes no fucking sense. i see dudes getting VOP (violation of probation) on hot urine for retail theft.

puff puff pass is in my future. better believe it !

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

tent came (ebay).
& hoods came. heavy gardens ships like lightening.
adjust a wings so sick ! #pterodactyl_life. ca-caw , ca-caw !!

ballasts are shipping with a different carrier.

waiting on the t5 & filter/fan combo.

grabbed this 10" piece of glass. not the thickest. but, for $25 shipped, not bad at all.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Nice selection of beans there, dude. Good luck with the grow adventures.

I have a couch similar to yours. You can do crop circles on it with your finger, or a vacuum cleaner. Good fun :tiphat:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Nice glass def thick enough for stoner dropping lol. Im ready to see some got damn plants!!!!! But seriously adjusta wings are the shit.

U

useless.gardens

Nice glass def thick enough for stoner dropping lol. Im ready to see some got damn plants!!!!! But seriously adjusta wings are the shit.
no doubt. i really dont like to crack regular seeds in the heat. in my opinion,the temps effect male/female ratios. so, i gotta wait till my seedsman order shows cause thats all fems. ill be cracking the freebies from that order 1st... cheese , velvet bud , chronic x haze. dont want to dial in on the good beans. i want to be up & running smoothly before i get down & dirty. cant say whats what with my grow space till i get a property. will i be growing in a bedroom or basement? im not trying to pick my house strictly on pot growing amenities :) i do prefer a basement. and installing a mini-split might wait till next year. dont mean we cant get up & running though. be doing everything in soil right from the keys in my hand at closing. mix up some coco, let it sit for a minute, and by the fall we should be in it to win it. plus ill have known elite cuts by the fall. cant wait to get my hands on gg4, ogkb 2.0, blue dream, stardawg, mendobreath, thin mints, true og, chem4, sfv, fire og, sour dubbs, ecsd, and some others.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

#pterodactyl_life

mediums are good. still need to grab 2 larges in the same series with the DE set up.
might even convert the mediums to veg eventually & run 4 large adjust a wings @ 630cmh.

hate digi ballasts but i got no choice on the 630cmh DE.
at least with the mediums im running (what i believe to be more reliable) magnetic ballasts.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Dudes got a plan!

No, totally understand better to be patient and caver all your bases now than to regret later...