What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3+lbs per 1000 watts? 1.6g per watt. Anyone?

progro

I just did 7lbs of Bomb seeds cherry bomb using Glows formula. 2 x 1000w x 2 plants. That’s 1.6grams per watt. Anyone else getting the same or similar yields? No boosters only fulvic, seaweed, silica and trichodermia. Glows formula:

Flower
N - 132
P - 60
K - 250
Ca -192
Mg- 55
Si - 25
S - 120

That is used from week 4 flower onwards.

Veg

N - 132
P - 24
K - 210
Ca -160
Mg - 48
Si - 25

Cherry bomb 9 weeks flower

Attachments

• 75C1966F-39EB-4FCF-A10D-FFCFA8129AFF.jpeg
    75C1966F-39EB-4FCF-A10D-FFCFA8129AFF.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 88

progro

More pics

Attachments

• 30982ABF-6366-4250-B9C7-D74D0CBF640B.jpg
    30982ABF-6366-4250-B9C7-D74D0CBF640B.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 95
  • F0CF218F-A436-4C6B-BD79-2E1D982A4480.jpg
    F0CF218F-A436-4C6B-BD79-2E1D982A4480.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 90
  • FEF62BA9-8893-4AE3-9B26-1A1A8C9E65A8.jpg
    FEF62BA9-8893-4AE3-9B26-1A1A8C9E65A8.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 91

maimunji

Isn't yeild genetically based. I mean if everything is in check of course. Why you think npk ratios give you this good results? Do you run same strain before with different npk ratios and have less yeild?
I ask because running 3 different rez. One H&G , second Canna and third with 6/9 gh and have pretty much same results with clones. Ok maybe 3-5 grams difference from clone to clone.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

progro

Gotta agree with maimunji. Proper NPK ranges alone don't equal big yields. There's many factors that contribute- genetics, light intensity, Temp, RH, EC, CO2..

Many here will have a hard time believing your numbers if you're attributing it all to something as simple as that.

Any finished bud pics?

No C02, temp was around 28C, RH was about 50ish. Nothing special except good lighting and a balanced feed. If anything I would say that the trichodermia I use (Plantmate drench) is a factor in the yields. I use Yara salts and I use k-rich, fast fulvic and potassium silicate from Nutri-tech. I make my own ph down with sulphuric acid but I also use some citric as well. Another thing might also be is the PH in the root zone. I make sure I have 10% NH4 out of the total N. The other could be the size of the pots, 65 litre or the perlite to coco ratio being 60-40. I use 2x CMH x 1000 watts for lighting with good airflow. Then I just hit the targets, my tap water ppm is also deducted from the formula and 7lbs is what I got last run. I feed every hour for maybe 6secs lights on after week 5 flower and that’s about it. I remove almost all leaf at week 4 flower and I lollipop. Really big heads that way and bigger yields no doubt.

progro

No C02, temp was around 28C, RH was about 50ish. Nothing special except good lighting and a balanced feed. If anything I would say that the trichodermia I use (Plantmate drench) is a factor in the yields. I use Yara salts and I use k-rich, fast fulvic and potassium silicate from Nutri-tech. I make my own ph down with sulphuric acid but I also use some citric as well. Another thing might also be is the PH in the root zone. I make sure I have 10% NH4 out of the total N. The other could be the size of the pots, 65 litre or the perlite to coco ratio being 60-40. I use 2x CMH x 1000 watts for lighting with good airflow. Then I just hit the targets, my tap water ppm is also deducted from the formula and 7lbs is what I got last run. I feed every hour for maybe 6secs lights on after week 5 flower and that’s about it. I remove almost all leaf at week 4 flower and I lollipop. Really big heads that way and bigger yields no doubt.
And I use another product from Nutri tech called lime life organic. It’s a micronised mineral suspension of calcium carbonate which works great to hit the calcium levels. Nutrient-tech have some great products. Agricultural products much cheaper and work much better. Just gotta think outside the box

progro

View attachment 454006

See the stuff in back. It doesn’t hit what you claim. You is a pos that tries to impress ignorant people imo. Worst kind of scum on this site. Go fuck yourself

Dude, I’m not here to bullshit. I’m only sharing some info for fellow growers what you do with the info is up to you. This is s forum to discuss growing techniques. I’m only sharing mine. No ego, and no bignoting. You sure have a killer setup there jidoka. Very nice indeed but if you can’t hit the targets that I can with all of that fancy equipment then you’re not as good as you think. Neither here nor there for me. When you can get similar numbers then I’ll be impressed. Until then you’re mediocre at best.

Easy7

Veteran
More veg = more yield respectably regarding wattage. But it also drives down profits. Veg is the most costly as it's 18 hours verses 12 hours. Might not matter much in a black market, but it's there in the details. Legal cannabis will evaluate the cost details mich more.

Think, 45 day strains like m39 get 8 harvests a year with SOG. A long vegging methhod of growing gets about 3 or 4 harvest a year, maybe five depending on the flowering time.

Lot's of things matter and I'd look at the bottom dollar, quality, yearly harvest totals and all that. If ya only get three harvests a year, what's a mildly larger harvest?

progro

That was good. Still don’t believe you but respect that attitude

I understand where you’re coming from. I was surprised with the yield too. It’s why I’m posting to see if it’s the norm. I wouldn’t have believed it either if I didn’t see it. I’ve been growing for 30 years and was getting sick of bottled nutes so I researched self formulating and seriously won’t ever look back. Environment is king first and foremost. Get that right with balanced nutrition and not only will you yield big but allow the plant to reach its genetic potential which makes for some mighty fine smoke. Im only sharing so everyone can do it too. There’s a guy in Colorado who sells a book for $500 showing you how to get 3lbs per plant per light. You have to use his range of nutrients too. He does “schwazzing” google it and you’ll see. It’s what I was already doing without knowing and that’s the weight that I’m getting

reppin2c

Veteran
Do what you will. It’s how you get quality and quantity brother.

I'm personally all ears...this guy nailed it, as we can all see from the one bud in the pic. I know a guy that treats that 3 a light book as gospel. He hasn't had a run without seeds from herms since picking the book up.

jidoka

You are one of them yea? Taken over the entire Front Range have you?

I love seeing those tiny fan leaves. Guarantees I am in

reppin2c

Veteran
I didnt buy that book but I know a front range guy.

I'm more into getting compliments on my work. I'm too dress and foliar only inside