Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Chocolate treats and cannabis question.

Thread Title Search
Chocolate treats and cannabis question. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-05-2017, 11:10 PM #1
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Chocolate treats and cannabis question.

Some time in the next few weeks I'm gunna make me some cannabutter then make some chocolate fudge cookies or fudge brownies or fudge muffins. I cant wait to make it.

I've made this before like 8-10 years ago.

I have a high tolerance and wanna be floored and not have to eat a lot of the canna treats to get there. Have any of you used half coco oil to half butter when making the canna butter thing and was it any stronger than using just butter?

So if you don't mind telling me your recipe that would help me out a lot.

I have spent time looking in the canna cooking forums to find my answer but there's so many ppl with many different opinions on what to do. so I thought I'd ask in my own thread.

Thanks, Cheesebuds.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 10:26 PM #2
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
butter will be as strong as the material u put in..

Or u could extract the material..

decarb the oil, then add that to your butter at a more calculated dose....

Just saying.
blastfrompast is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 10:27 PM #3
blastfrompast

blastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to allblastfrompast is a name known to all
PS u can also get oil + shortening to mix with chocolate, then use hte chocolate and make a nice gnash icing for a cake...
blastfrompast is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2017, 05:09 PM #4
MedicalMilitia

MedicalMilitia will become famous soon enoughMedicalMilitia will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
Some time in the next few weeks I'm gunna make me some cannabutter then make some chocolate fudge cookies or fudge brownies or fudge muffins. I cant wait to make it.

I've made this before like 8-10 years ago.

I have a high tolerance and wanna be floored and not have to eat a lot of the canna treats to get there. Have any of you used half coco oil to half butter when making the canna butter thing and was it any stronger than using just butter?

So if you don't mind telling me your recipe that would help me out a lot.

I have spent time looking in the canna cooking forums to find my answer but there's so many ppl with many different opinions on what to do. so I thought I'd ask in my own thread.

Thanks, Cheesebuds.
The trick for medicated chocolate, is to infuse actual cocoa butter instead of regular butter. This makes it taste better and stay more solid at room temperature.
MedicalMilitia is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.