What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
There was a headband passed around here for a while. Pretty sure it was just a cali connection seed find. It was decent but nothing elite by any means.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
time to roll out,need to go to the grow store and get some overpriced goo and go get groceries again...gotta water the 4x8 tent before i go and then immediately dive back into garden chores...rooted clones to deal with and more cuts to stick...and trimming...bleh...
and back to getting bundled up to ride for a few days...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was a headband passed around here for a while. Pretty sure it was just a cali connection seed find. It was decent but nothing elite by any means.
It’s my second round with this I already know that it’s fire I did try one from a 2014 Ascension at the Humboldt seed organization and it was actually really really good I still have pictures

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cool: funny story...so i'm at the grow shop,talking to the owner,and a youngster comes in while i'm showing the store owner pics of the cereal milk...so the kid says "that looks like a pic unclefishstick put up yesterday,did you get the cut from him?" so i tell him i am unclefishstick(bitch!) and i swear he was about to ask for an autograph or something...
and i got two job offers today as well...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cool: funny story...so i'm at the grow shop,talking to the owner,and a youngster comes in while i'm showing the store owner pics of the cereal milk...so the kid says "that looks like a pic unclefishstick put up yesterday,did you get the cut from him?" so i tell him i am unclefishstick(bitch!) and i swear he was about to ask for an autograph or something...
When you’re famous you’re famous

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gmo

IMG_20230317_174205289.jpg
IMG_20230317_174226393.jpg

chem-tini

IMG_20230317_174212367.jpg
IMG_20230317_174222965.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: all done for the day...late start,didn't get all my garden chores done,at least got the oreoz all trimmed up...i'll deal with the clones tomorrow...
hoping to get the runtz trimmed up,and the big tote of buds pre-trimmed and broken down to easy to handle branches done...
riding sunday,plans are set,route picked,so committed now...over the pass to the campground...long slog to the start of the pass climb,that's on the highway so a steady grade the whole way,then a fast scary downhill followed by another long downhill stretch then the real climbing begins...the campground climb gets steep in spots...and narrow and no real shoulder...a real gutbuster of a climb...good fun! then back down an insanely steep road,climb back up over the pass,an even scarier descent...i've hit 51mph going down that hill,40's easy most of the time...then a long painful slog back to town
40+ miles 4-5000 feet of climbing total...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And just like that, you have a fan club lol.
Don't know why but the first thing I thought of after reading that was someone running through your shop with the cops hot on their tail. Wait, that actually happened 🤔

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
sorry I can be creepy at times.