What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE and Cannabiogen crosses you have made and results, I'd be interested in you exper

Well, I might have something to contribute...

Purple Haze Malawi x Caribe: those are vegging since a month and half and have been flipped to 12/12 yesterday. They look like Caribe's with wider leaves (?) ... they dont seem to act like haze's so far, we'll see during the stretch. 3/3 going strong.
Purple Haze Malawi were fems and Caribe std was the male used.

Purple Haze Malawi x Peyote Purple: my first cross ever. Out of 4 PP beans I got 2 males and dusted a PHM clone. Tried to germ the seeds but unfortunately none did so far... until today: 2 are showing tails out of 30 beans I soaked 1 day ago, lets be hopeful that more will come to life. Tried another 50 beans til now but nothing happened. Tried because of this thread, so that was a good surprise.

Purple Haze Malawi x Zamal Hash: didnt tried so far, 2 ZH hermed and dusted the PHM and other plants. Accidental cross :biggrin:

Zamal Hash x Zamal Hash: 5 out of 6 germed. Transplanted in jiffy today.
Peyote Purple x Zamal Hash: 10 out of 11 germed. Transplanted in jiffy today.

I also found a couple of seeds and 2 flowers in one my Violeta's when I had those light leaks wich caused the plants to herm. I dont know if the beans I've found are Violeta x Violeta or Violeta x Zamal Hash. Didnt tried yet.

Malawi x Destroyer: I guess it is, because I found a male with flowers in my veg room wich is connected to my flower room (stupid I know). And those are the plants who were flowering at that time, or it might be some Zamal Hash pollen left in the room and wich pollinated the Malawi. Didnt try yet.

I also popped my remaining PP beans, and it looks like I might have another 2 males, so I'll probably use them on the PHMxPP or PPxZH crosses.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Does this count? I had an unintentional pollination when my neighbor across the street got some big plants from his girlfriend's sister. Unfortunately no one presexed them and I got some 6 seeds out of my NepaleseJam. So far the plants are frosty, Indica lookingand show hybred vigor. I suspect the pollen came from the neighbors CaliSkunk. Do you know if Indica is recessive with this mix?

Balance

I never made beans from Charlie's Deluxe Mix which I purchased for a steal. However, the females I flowered were definitely sativa dominate. Which was the cannabis I prefer to grow and smoke. A caveat though, sativas are finicky, a 'lil harder to grow and can get stressed easily. Still, I would grow out a surprise mix of sativas any day of the week. It was a hell of a lot of fun, and of course: I smoked every damn bit of it. Good luck in your hunt.

roach

Veteran
I just put a clone of this PCK in next to my reversed whitefire clone (which is gonna bust its nuts in a day or two)

picture.php

picture.php

looking forward to seing the result in a couple of months