What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weirdest Most Exotic Cannabis Strains?

also if you check out _terpenade_ on instagram you will see a plant known as freakshow
i belive a seed company known as hielevationgenetics created this strain
and cannabis potency research on instagram debuted it but since then their acc has been deleted
well here is the freakshow strain if you havent seen it

an extremely serrated plant

picture.php

picture.php

this link you can see more freakshow in detail

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/hielevationgenetics/

i've not been able to attain seeds, if anyone knows where to get some let me know

Last edited:
also here is a deep purple from tga (which is an urkle bx1) with hyper vascular leaves
probably some unique genetics hanging around in urkle

i believe deep purple seeds are still available and you may get lucky and find one of these yourself, they take almost a 1 month veg to look like 2 weeks but after the first month they grow alot faster (i grew one of these phenos before)

these aren't my pics they belong to iteachyourkids at another forum

young plant leaves in veg
picture.php

plant in flower

picture.php

picture.php

if many of these unique traits from all of these interesting cannabis varieties are recessive it would be interesting to see what a double or even triple recessive plant would look like

Last edited:
i have a feeling we'll be seeing seeds of this variety in time, way too popular for it to be forgotten about, i believe that about abc too, just need some time

mayorofthdesert

this thread is cool as hell, i' love to have oddities like this stuff become more available in seed form. i've always wanted to throw some stealthy plants around the landscaping to blend in & keep people unawares.

rolandomota

Wtf:canabis::jawdrop: that's crazy I would tear up a seedling of this thinking it wasn't weed but a rouge seed in my container lol holy banana x big Bud skunk how strange definitely a stealth plant, crazy seed line males and female show this trait how odd I'm amazed it has a lemon lime and bit of pineapples in the smell I don't think it will ever be released just a hunch

therevverend

Veteran
Got to ask the most important question: How potent is Freakshow? Is it worth growing? I assume yields are small. Looks more like a thorny weed then cannabis.

Start backcrossing Purple Urkle and you get recessive upon recessive traits. Stoney stuff, dense nugs, but the plants don't get very big.

thank you zlak i will try to put some of your photos from your russian thread to the one over here, it is really nice you decided to share those with us

the photos would not save for me as regular photos and won't upload because they are not formatted as photos if someone could format these as photos and post them over here that'd be great

it looks like they are calling this phenomenon multi leaf
https://olkpeace.org/forum/gallery/image.php?image_id=386209

https://olkpeace.org/forum/gallery/image.php?image_id=453331

Last edited: