What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

GoldenBud

Here's a chance for our European friends to make us drool :tongue: Although once in a while we get nice imported hash treats in North America... its just harder to find.

Similar threads on other forums have been popular and interesting. So c'mon everyone post up your photo's of your prized imported hashes and chat it up a bit....

I'll get a nice photo up shortly of some 'super afghani' that I was fortunate to come across.

It's hard to describe that great stone you get from hashes that come from that area of the world.... always mellow, relaxing, calming just enough to put a smile on your face, sometimes smoking bud makes me a bit paranoid... imported hash never does... I have no idea why.... different strains, longer cure is what I've read....

Anyway, if you're a fan of imported hash POST HERE.

Peace.

dsb100

no cam or I'd make all of you hellajealous!!!! lol
Leb ..afghan...and some moroc aswell.... lovely all the buzzes are differnet plus strongest I've smoked (outside morrocco)

Peaces!

IMG_0025.jpg

Gold stamped Afghan.

26gramafgan15gramTop.jpg

Some gode qualitie Marocan, and Afghan.

IMG_5125.jpg

Only Top!

IMG_0138.jpg

Some Really fresh Hash.

Varian1.jpg

A close up opp off some Marocan,

IMG_3049.jpg

Some kind off Pollen

IMG_0010.jpg

Godies.

IMG_0010.jpg

6 diffrent types

mmm420socal

IMG_0025.jpg

Thats some bangin Mazar-e-Sharif right there man!!

Looks nice.

I personally smoke hash out of a water pipe, I take slivers off the block with a razor blade, it lasts longer than just "loading" a bowl.

Of course if I had a key of charas like that Mazar, it wouldn't matter much!

M

mmm420socal said:
IMG_0025.jpg

Thats some bangin Mazar-e-Sharif right there man!!

Looks nice.

I personally smoke hash out of a water pipe, I take slivers off the block with a razor blade, it lasts longer than just "loading" a bowl.

Of course if I had a key of charas like that Mazar, it wouldn't matter much!

M

Thae Bars with tha Afghan. is scripted with "Freedon of Afganistan" in gold.

here is how i smoke my hash. :joint: :smoke:

puff3.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenBud

man hashbean... nice pic's... i'm Danish from the Kolding area... (living in Canada now) and I haven't seen much maroc that looks as nice as that dark softer looking chunk in your photo's.

are they getting much into smoking from glass pipes or vaporizing in Danmark... i haven't been home for a few years.... last time i was there people put soooooooo much tobacco in thier joints i couldn't beleive it....

i was carefully rolling joints with straight maroc with no tobacco at all and they thought i was crazy.... then i showed them bottle tokes and they where so amazed... fun to share idea's..........

peace

Last edited:

hash*_*bean

most ppl here dont know about glass ,they smoke from plastic or joint's.
not many ppl wanna spend good money on smoking tools it's a shame ,my friends all think im crazy course i spend over 1000 us dollar on smoking tools over the years ,when i compare it to what a have been spending on smoke in the same time im personaly imberresed that i dint spend more on nice smoking tools since it makes a big differnts to have the rigth tool's

Dr.Ganja

yeah hash*_*bean the right tools make all the difference! personally i love to smoke big hits of hash, better if it's charas,out of a marble chillum!! instant stone
also love the glass....

G

old hash

old hash

anybody remember a morroccan gold seal from the 80's it was stamped "nulli secondis"(spelling might be wrong ),,,,something i miss
more recently

G

This is on the edge of this thread.
The picture has low quality, but the joint's quality is great !
I used some homegrow :
- Powerplant weed;
- Powerplant kiff;
- 2years old mixed kiff;
- jellyhash
and also some imported hash :
- Temple Afghaan;
- charas;
- Nepalese;
- Moroccan;
- and Turkisch.

7507M_lange_Bizarre_2-med.jpg