What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

Cowboyframer

Very nice,
I'm a Johnny come lately, but I was impressed with everything but the haters'. I would definably watch you grow another one.

gottt it

gott it, I can't remember if I asked but did you ever come to any conclusions about using 600's versus 1000's? Are 600's still your preference for this type of system and style?

i like 600's better .. i used 4x8 trays before with 1000's and got like 3lb's .. with the 600's i got like 4.5 one time and 5.5 the next .. so ill take 600 in my rooms :)

12and12

i loved how you set this grow up is your current one similar ?
you should post up a log so we can all keep an eye and learn something

aussiemaraman

simple system for raising shades i used in past was the pully system, chain over reflector end to end top, find centre and secure i think its nylon? Rope marine twine? Where your hook is in roof attach mini shackle/pully which the twine runs through to designated spot. Now you have fixed to an accessible wall individual hooks for each lighting unit. A one metre piece of metal chain secures nicely to positioned hook allowing the shade to be raised or lowered. Chain connected to the twine presto problem solved. At the risk of sounding like an embocile i offer this humble tip.

madalasatori

Veteran
I was reading this thread back then as a lurker..still reading it now. You still growing gott it? How things have changed