What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
B

beanz

about 9 days on since my last pic here , all looking very healthy ....much the same . some shorter some taller , throwing some small clusters now , guessing they will finish around 6 feet .I have some killer malawi /black lime x killer Malawi also looking gorgeous .the seeds were from a plant I selected from around 35 to 45 females . might throw them in when there finished too

nevil hz x killa mal
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
about 9 days on since my last pic here , all looking very healthy ....much the same . some shorter some taller , throwing some small clusters now , guessing they will finish around 6 feet .I have some killer malawi /black lime x killer Malawi also looking gorgeous .the seeds were from a plant I selected from around 35 to 45 females . might throw them in when there finished too

nevil hz x killa mal

Hi beanz :)

Excellent growth, they are growing very healthy and fast for being grown out of season, you must have an excellent climate in your location, what a blessing!

Glad to hear you did a nice selection of Malawi females, are you happy with the Malawi phenos you have found ? I'm eager to hear your comments about it, really miss your old thread here in this room with your updates.

B

beanz

Hi beanz :)

Excellent growth, they are growing very healthy and fast for being grown out of season, you must have an excellent climate in your location, what a blessing!

Glad to hear you did a nice selection of Malawi females, are you happy with the Malawi phenos you have found ? I'm eager to hear your comments about it, really miss your old thread here in this room with your updates.

the selection I made was actually malawi x black lime f2 and made f3 .I wanted too make a more potent black lime plant , I wanted to retain the unique terps of the black lime , but outdoor qualities of the malawi . in the f2 I found several females I liked and crossed one back too Malawi that I,m growing atm . they should be very good .....they are same age as the testers

here,s the killer malawi x black lime f3 ....test grown by friend here ( too dope ) here,s what he said
"#3 harvested at 82 days. The two females I got from this round were remarkably similar in every aspect. Great yield and structure. The nose on these is virtually identical, dank sugar frosted limes."
picture.php

picture.php

I think there is great potential in these crosses your made with Sammy's cuts ..... winners in them for sure

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Dubi

That test goes to show that THC % alone is not a true measure of potency .

Was the sample direct from Sammy ? I tried the Nevil`s he grows . He didn`t have the A5 back then . He was still on the quest to find it .

I tested some crosses Sammy made with C5 and AG13 and a selected Malawi male .
The hybrid crosses came out better than the 1 to 1 matings . ie Haze / Malawi then used as the male parent back to another Haze hybrid . Tamed the stalkiness and huge leaves of the Malawi crosses .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

beanz

thats it too isn't it , the actual sample and how its grown might reflect different results .
in fact I do wonder how indoor grown vs outdoor grown reflects in a actual test sample..... that may be interesting

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Hi Elmer, I'm curious to know, do many people hold A5?

G `day Spav

I don`t know as much about her as C5 .
She was not in circulation when I made my Haze pilgrimage .

There is a guy in sth Holland goes by the handle of A5 .
He`s the guy to quizz about her .

Hupla of Fusion seeds got C5 , Nevil`s Hz and A5 together .
My friends have now have C5 , A5 , HPHz , AG13, and NVL`s Hz .

I have grown a bunch of C5 and AG13 crosses . Also some HPHz but not as many . I enjoy growing and smoking them .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
the selection I made was actually malawi x black lime f2 and made f3 .I wanted too make a more potent black lime plant , I wanted to retain the unique terps of the black lime , but outdoor qualities of the malawi . in the f2 I found several females I liked and crossed one back too Malawi that I,m growing atm . they should be very good .....they are same age as the testers

here,s the killer malawi x black lime f3 ....test grown by friend here ( too dope ) here,s what he said
"#3 harvested at 82 days. The two females I got from this round were remarkably similar in every aspect. Great yield and structure. The nose on these is virtually identical, dank sugar frosted limes."
View Image
View Image
I think there is great potential in these crosses your made with Sammy's cuts ..... winners in them for sure

is there plans too test the nevil haze plant ?
interesting stuff

Hi beanz,

Thanks for sharing the results of your hybrid with Malawi Killer, glad she has proven to be fruitful in your breeding projects :yes: Can clearly see the Malawi Killer flowering traits (flower structure, flower/leaf ratio, type of trichomes) in your hybrid, wish the black lime has also contributed with a more refined terpene profile and a shorter flowering time.

Yeah definately, i also believe there's huge potential in crossing Malawi Killers with the elites NL#5/Haze, especially with A5 which also has killer potency, that's why we are here :)

I think Sammy already analyzed his Nevill's Haze (A5 too) for cannabinoid content, maybe he is willing to share the results. I wanted to re analyze the A5, mainly to know her terpene content.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
G `day Dubi

That test goes to show that THC % alone is not a true measure of potency .

Was the sample direct from Sammy ? I tried the Nevil`s he grows . He didn`t have the A5 back then . He was still on the quest to find it .

I tested some crosses Sammy made with C5 and AG13 and a selected Malawi male .
The hybrid crosses came out better than the 1 to 1 matings . ie Haze / Malawi then used as the male parent back to another Haze hybrid . Tamed the stalkiness and huge leaves of the Malawi crosses .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Hi Elmer,

Sammy also commented me about his progresses with his own Malawi regular crosses and the old school dutch hazes .... i think he was finding strong and early flowering phenos with great terpenes which it is great, hopefully he can elaborate a bit more about them when he has the chance.

Yes, the A5 sample i brought to the lab and shared the results came directly from Sammy. I could also analyze our A5 outdoor samples, but his sample was better, we cannot compete yet with his long expertize growing these parental plants ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We also have recently received the C5 and HashPlant Haze, thanks Sammy! :thank you:

They are already recovered from the trip and starting to be well established in our mother room. Looking forward to test them this outdoor season and hopefully introduce them into upcoming breeding projects :yes: