What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermont Legalization

PDX Dopesmoker

Vermont became the first state to legalize recreational pot for adults over 21 via a legislative initiative (rather than by public ballot) a few days ago. Just to make a a bit weirder, the bill was signed into law by a Republican governor.
Vermont's rules include a limit on 2 flowering plants for home grows. With luck that works out for us to some awesome 4 lights per plant monster indoor tree pictures.

Sounds like a great law for the Overgrow ethos and for mom and pop cannabis. The rest of the country needs to take notes, this is what the beginnings of real legalization looks like.

igrowone

Veteran
oh how we'd love to see this as a template in ny
that makes 2 legal states on the ny border, pressure building

ronbo51

Veteran
Vermont became the first state to legalize recreational pot for adults over 21 via a legislative initiative (rather than by public ballot) a few days ago. Just to make a a bit weirder, the bill was signed into law by a Republican governor.
Vermont's rules include a limit on 2 flowering plants for home grows. With luck that works out for us to some awesome 4 lights per plant monster indoor tree pictures.

I would love to be able to grow 2 plants. As long as you can grow replacements you could do some cool shit. I've never seen anyone go horizontal on big plants. That's what I'd do. Fun stuff. I went to school in Vermont. Northeast Kingdom. Stunning. Way to go.

PDX Dopesmoker

I may be wrong but I thought it was 4 plant limit 2 in veg only 2 mature with buds??????

Yeah two flowering plants and some other stuff too. Hopefully the rules drive people into growing monster plants and doing other weird stuff like using grafting to grow more variety.

I am happy for you guys:tiphat:

I think its the best way to legalize not for money but the social issues of it being Illegal.
sure only two plants in flower but what is the limit for weight per household?

holy shit I can edit now

oh I found it kinda very unclear which is good but as long its put away safely you are good

Latest posts

Latest posts