What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st round with good genetics

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
will you have to share that space with vegetables again this year? hopefully not.:biggrin:

that garden looked about 12 x 30ft to me and you could pack some monsters in the back and still dep a 6 x 12 foot strip at the end and probably get 3-4 units of clone only dankness.

or just dep it all?

HBdepo-1024x766.jpg

70 day strains depped from mid june to September when the sun is at it's best is the way to go.
your weed is drying indoors before the rippers and police are looking.

you have an amazing spot there that could also look like this too if you were inclined to go with 12 monster full season...
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Week 2 from seed

Week 2 from seed

Well they are 2 weeks old transplanted into 16 Oz container and look pretty good. Noticed the scout breath have a slight twist in the leaves but look healthy. One of the fems looks like shit think it was a bad seed but i want to see what the first real leaves look like before i trash it. Roots looked great on all and i expect they will really start taking off.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Update

Update

So i got 3 of 5 forum breath to pop and have them in coco hoping they make it cause i only have 2 of those to pick from currently.
picture.php

I planted 3 cognac and 3 pineapple mimosa just waiting for them to come up
picture.php

Got rid of one shitty plant was a free fem from somewhere. Just moved everything under the MH to get things going. Watering twice a day 420 ppm 1 1/2 ml per gallon grow same amount of micro and 1 mlpg bloom have also been dropping in soom root stim and 1mlpg hydroguard. Can already see roots at the bottom of cups.
picture.php

I think everything looks pretty healthy hoping to top,clone, and flip in a couple weeks. Will also start poppin more seeds soon and plan to test my buddies nutes on that run. Happy growin everyone :tiphat:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
All 3 of the pineapple and cognac came up and the 3 forum breath are up all need to be transplanted hopefully tomorrow. They are being fed 1 1/2 - 1 1/2 - 1 grow - micro - bloom for a totall of 380 ppm including my 200 ppm base water also adding root stim for a final 400-420 ppm
picture.php

The rest are growing along pretty well they get the 380 ppm base and 1/2 mlpg florolicious plus and 1 mlpg of vegan plant food.
picture.php

picture.php

My humidity is low @38% workin on getting that up.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Chugging along and seem pretty happy i am sure they would love more humidity but it is what it is in the north east. Watering twice a day, hoping to top next week and use the tops as clones. I was pretty successful at cloning last year but never tried a top just read that you can do it so fingers crossed it works.
picture.php

picture.php

Cant wait for them to show me who they are, hoping to see some hairs soon.
picture.php

Good luck and as always if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know :peacock:

Transplanted the seedlings and they are happy
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Had to up pot

Had to up pot

So i had to transplant because i was watering 3 times a day by hand and it could have still used another watering so needless to say it is a lot of work. I am building my watering system today hoping to have it running tonight to make things easier. Everything looks great except one of the fems i got is real strechy and i might trash it because i can see the headaches coming trying to keep this plant even with the rest.
picture.php

picture.php

The seedlings are doing good except one of the forum breath hasnt put out any leaves after the first single leave so i see this one going in the trash.
picture.php

The garden is starting to smell and it is a lovely smell so far.:woohoo: gonna try to clone this weekend and flip to flower next week. :tiphat:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Yeah i havent come to kill anything yet because i think like that also chunky :biggrin: so i set up the water system. Got two lines to each pot with t ends dumping water 2 ways. Might go to three lines in flower but we will see. I got it set up for 3 feeds a day for 35 seconds and it seems to be about where i want it giving me minimal runoff. Will tweak as i adjust frequency of watering.

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks everyone as i really count on you guys as i am a bit color blind so i can definitely miss stuff sometimes :comfort:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Gonna try to clone sunday :woohoo: things are going decent and they are being watered 3x a day for 25 sec giving me about a cup of runoff per 11 - 1 gal plants. Still running 420 ppm

picture.php

And the seedlings

picture.php

And the weird one

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
So i think i have a slight cal/mag deficiency so i raised my feed to 2-2-1 grow/micro/blooom 1mlpg hydroguard 1/2 mlpg floralicious plus for 440-450 ppm i am also trying to keep my ph at or just below 5.8 feeding 4 times a day for 25 seconds with minimal runoff.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the seedlings are doing well, the mutant finally started to put some leaves out.

picture.php

Hoping to top and clone today its just been hectic wanted to have all this done over the past weekend but you know how that goes.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Topped and cloned

Topped and cloned

Well i finally topped and cloned so fingers crossed we get roots in a week or two :peacock:

picture.php

picture.php

I also changed the lights to 12/12 will move the plants under the 600 hps once i am positive of sex so far it looks like i got alot of females by the swelling of the nodes.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Attention to detail!!!

Attention to detail!!!

Check meters once a week. So the plants been lookin a little unhappy past few days so i raised feed a bit and started really watching ph and they are still a bit unhappy. Well come to find out i cleaned and calibrated my pen and my pen was off so the rez has been 5.3 or below who knows and i have been seeing 5.8:mad::bashhead: so now i have to fix the rez and stuff should get better. I think .9 ec is plenty of food for watering 4 times a day and everything was looking awesome. CLEAN and CALIBRATE WEEKLY!!!

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Recovering

Recovering

Well they seem a bit greener and generally a little happier today. Gonna start feeding 3-2-1 grow/micro/bloom instead of 2-2-1 with 1/2 mlpg florolishis plus and 1 mlpg hydroguard for @500 ppm really watching Ph and keeping it at 5.8 -5.9.

picture.php

picture.php

Dont know why the pics look so different they were taken at same time. Alot of swollen joints :biggrin: hope thats a good sign.
picture.php

The mutant is growing finally.
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Clones

Clones

Well all the tops seem happy and are hopefully getting ready to start rooting.

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Fixed the ph issue but think the plants are hungry so i raised ppm to 550ppm which is 200ppm base water with 350 ppm of 3-2-1 gr/mi/bl 1mlpg hydroguard 1/2mlpg floralicious. I also made drip rings for more even watering.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still waiting to see sex

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
The seedlings and clones look good. Probably start cracking the dome this weekend to acclimate them back to lower rh.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts