What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inbreed lines and f1 hybrids

Nughugger

I would like cannibis community thoughts and experience with creating inbred lines and f1 hybrids. I'm working a few and would like to hear other people's experiences. Thank you please chime in with your goals dreams experiences :tiphat:

Nughugger

So I'm working an alien line,superskunk x og kush line and a landrace sativa line in hopes to create seeds that are hermie free and very similar. I would love to hear about others experiences and am open to share mine like phenotypes mutants traits that breed out and traits that are ressive

Nughugger

It just seems to me the seeds I make myself always outperform the seeds I buy. I do not like to clone and so I prefer to grow from seed. Clones get sick and invite filth into your garden, don't get me wrong I do have to clone to bx or phenohunt but I only clone what I grow from seed to ensure my garden stays clean.

theJointedOne

Veteran
seed has many advantages over cuts. but cuts have their place too :)

sounds like youve been doing some good work. Any pics?

theres a lot of us around here who do breeding work. Youll find tons of good info.

Personally i like to have a set goal for every line before i start that project. What are some of your goals for your lines?

Nughugger

I just started taking pics I'm really new to computers and such. Goals for each line I'm working are each different. The og skunk line I'm going for a lemon hash taste and nice yields for outdoor only have lots of land. My alien line is a greenhouse grow I'm going for oil can smell and purple, I got a cut of alien og from Cali connect that rocks and it is purple as hell smells like an oil drum split love it so just trying to lock that down in seed .my landrace sativa I got from a Hawaiian friend grower on Maui the wowie.hes grown it since 1975 it's pure sativa a year from seed 18 wks flower some never finish but huge frosty yields and flavors of fruit and spice and I only grow this line outdoor plant seeds in ground directly high germ rate plant Jan 20 harvest Nov 15 huge yields. What genetics are you fond of

Scrappy-doo

I just started taking pics I'm really new to computers and such.

giphy.gif

theJointedOne

Veteran
I just started taking pics I'm really new to computers and such. Goals for each line I'm working are each different. The og skunk line I'm going for a lemon hash taste and nice yields for outdoor only have lots of land. My alien line is a greenhouse grow I'm going for oil can smell and purple, I got a cut of alien og from Cali connect that rocks and it is purple as hell smells like an oil drum split love it so just trying to lock that down in seed .my landrace sativa I got from a Hawaiian friend grower on Maui the wowie.hes grown it since 1975 it's pure sativa a year from seed 18 wks flower some never finish but huge frosty yields and flavors of fruit and spice and I only grow this line outdoor plant seeds in ground directly high germ rate plant Jan 20 harvest Nov 15 huge yields. What genetics are you fond of

That sounds good.

I like all sorts of stuff, mostly very smelly weed, my favorite is full on gas with lemon rind in the background.

Latest posts

Latest posts