What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MountainBudz Underground Lair

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Damn crazy story man. At times Icmag is comedy relief for me. Been on here almost 10 years and have seen it all lol.

So did you ever keep the mystery cut or let it go? I've smoked some of the JB chem91 from the man himself back in like 07, straight fire!! Makes me wonder how the skva cut smokes. Hopefully you still got it...cheers brotha

OP

RoostaPhish

Veteran
This cut is known as Clean D. And you are welcome. You did a great job! I never would have given her out if i would have known it would cause so much drama!

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
This cut is known as Clean D. And you are welcome. You did a great job! I never would have given her out if i would have known it would cause so much drama!

Thank you for such a beautiful cut my friend, everyone should be blessed and thankful for you and appreciate what they have.

I have not smoked her yet but in about 3 days I'm gonna have my first quick dry sample ;) hear she's a killer. :tiphat:

MountainBudz

Damn crazy story man. At times Icmag is comedy relief for me. Been on here almost 10 years and have seen it all lol.

So did you ever keep the mystery cut or let it go? I've smoked some of the JB chem91 from the man himself back in like 07, straight fire!! Makes me wonder how the skva cut smokes. Hopefully you still got it...cheers brotha

OP

I try to keep low key and to myself. I care less about the "dick swinging" and the "competition" but if someone calls me out, I dont care to put out ya know.

I am on ICmag for one reason and one reason only. Because growing is my passion, my love, literally my life. I like to learn new things, spill my own knowledge and just share the experience with everyone. I don't enjoy the fighting and all the shit that goes along with it. Ever since i posted the first pic on dtogs thread it's been hell ever since. He won't stay off my back and he watches me like a hawk. I can't tell you the reason he got pissed at me when I posted photos of my buds on his thread, I had no intentions except to thank him, it's even in his thread when I posted the first photo I was thanking him for the awesome cuts I had and then he flipped his shit. There is only one reason and one reason only I believe he got upset and it's obvious and I don't have to say it, ya know...

But as far as keeping the cut, I only have one plant of the Chem. This is my first run with her and I harvested half of her this morning and leaving the other half for a reveg. Oh I am most definitely keeping her around no doubt at all. It's like Corey on steroids with a little less burnt rubber and a little more chem imo.

I never had the skva cut. I thought this JB cut was the skva because when I first received it I was told it was the skva. So unfortunately I never had her but I have been promised her from a couple of people and haven't had luck yet. Maybe next month a guy is suppose to come thru but who knows... im sure DTOG has ruined my rep like literally spreading all this BS about me that none, whatsoever of it is true at all. If someone doesn't like me because DTOG tells them not to fool with me, so be it. I don't wanna know them anyway... I like real people, honest people, not two faced back stabbing imbeciles like himself.

I am an honest person and anyone who ever doubts me, PM me and I will explain to you how exactly I can prove it....

Dawgfunk

What about Bodhi and Swerve? Im almost certain swerve’s is the real deal...Smoked it and definitely tasted like that greasy chem funk. Cuts float far and wide...

G

Gr33nSanta

I am on page 4, I voted 5 stars as well! I really enjoy reading anything to do with the chem91 since listening to Skunk VA's interview on Tad Hussey of KIS Organic. Looking forward to catch up with you and follow your progress!

G

Gr33nSanta

Good point considering my (part-time) mail man is also a police officer...

First, I am going to try crawling back into that particular corner beneath that filter and remove the scrog screen just from the corner of the room and see if I can work it that way first... If not, the net will have to come down and I will resort to bamboo stakes and string. The odor is very present at my mailbox.

My only other option which I have done in the past during desperate times, during huge guerilla harvests, is to go out and find an actual freshly killed roadkill skunk and throw in the road close to my house. They smell for weeks.
Good thing he is not a cop when he is delivering mail! I think if you are cool cops are cool, they do not like to bust nice guys. Times are changing.

MountainBudz

Good thing he is not a cop when he is delivering mail! I think if you are cool cops are cool, they do not like to bust nice guys. Times are changing.

I am on page 4, I voted 5 stars as well! I really enjoy reading anything to do with the chem91 since listening to Skunk VA's interview on Tad Hussey of KIS Organic. Looking forward to catch up with you and follow your progress!

Haha true. I actually know him somewhat and he really is a good guy. They focus mostly on what they should around here, the real problem and that is meth and pills. I don't blame them, I would shut that shit down too. Nothing good comes of it...

Thanks for the thread vote partner... I am still reading on yours off and on, been really busy lately around here. The skunk VA interview I heard on the potcast about the 91 cut was amazing. He seems like a cool dude.

MountainBudz

Gorilla Glue #4

Gorilla Glue #4

A few days shy of harvest...

Gorilla Glue #4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Probably gonna take her at 64 to 68 days tops first then lowers... Won't have to reveg this one as I have 3 HUGE mothers to work with, so all them nugz is coming down!

MountainBudz

Beautiful shots of the glue!! Are your mothers individual pheno's, or clones of the same momma?

Thank you Cross Fox... she packs a good punch with that bag appeal... I am keeping her around for the long haul!

I have 3 gg4 mothers... they are all the same original glue, the Josey Wales clone only gg4, not s1's... Greenpoint Seeds has some nice gg4 s1's right now made possible by the Jungle Boys. I would definitely pick them up if your interested in Glue s1's... I'm sure they're legit.

:tiphat:

Looks like your getting off to a nice start on IC as well CrossFox... stick around, this is a good place brother!

MountainBudz

Sugar Punch has arrived!

Sugar Punch has arrived!

Ladies and gents.... I have some spectacular news today! I am straight up euphoric since I got word my package dropped... this right here, what you see, this is true happiness at it's finest!

I can absolutely not be thankful enough for the anonymous person whom sent me these beans! Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart this made my 2018 complete! :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

picture.php

That is 18 whole Sugar Punch seeds that you are looking at!

I have been looking for these beans for almost 2 years now since "Hannie's" operation got busted and he lost all of his Sugar Punch ...He also had some severe pest issues and problem after problem kept shutting him down... I stay in contact with him and have had my hopes up month by month for a release and I keep getting emails from him saying that he apologises but the Sugar Punch had failed again... Last email from him was the beginning of this month when he said they would be relased...

Well now I have her... all 18 seeds are already soaking in distilled water.... They guy said the seeds were 3 or 4 years old I believe it was[, I am hoping at least half of them germinate. He also included the freebies he had got with his order then, the Mad Scientist X Jackberry... I might as well pop those too.

This sugar punch is very special to me, if I can find the same 2 phenos I used to have, specifically one very special one, I am going to have several mothers and I will never lose that cut again... Local friends are going to have a couple cuts a piece in case something ever goes down and I loose her. She will also 100% be incorporated into my upcoming breeding projects as well, you don't see much SP crosses if any at all here in America... She WILL earn her place soon enough and shine for the beautiful seriously potent grape, berry, lightly skunked intense SSH gal that she is. "Hannie", imo has an amazing old school SSH cut that he uses and the SSH phenos you find in his gear, if they are very dominant on the SSH side represent the best old school SSH I used to get back in high school...

She will most definitely make this thread more interesting ;)

MountainBudz

This isn't the picture quality you guys are used to seeing from me, but the galaxy was dead this morning. So I pulled out the camera on me ole cheapo and grabbed a few pics of the Headbanger #5... I will try and get better photos soon with my good camera.

They are purpling up nicely!

Headbanger @ day 63

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

Nice headbanger, mountainbudz. Love the hues!!

Thanks brother... She's is purpling up more every day that goes by... it isn't temperature induced either, it's all natural. I noticed when I was doing a thorough check of the buds on the inside for bud rot, there is tons of purple deep down inside the buds as well towards the stems. She reeks of fuel, lime and OG tones. I have a feeling she's gonna be a killer smoke!

I can't wait till my Karma testers come in the mail. I was saving room just for that and then I found out I was getting those sugar punch beans so I'm gonna make room for both... lol it's this time of the year that my veg room is always over crowded.... I got my mothers, my clones, my 2 month olds, my 2 week olds, my babies in the nursery flats. Gotta get that outdoor wave out before long.

:biggrin:

MountainBudz

Well I smoked some testers of the Chem JB I cut down a few days ago... That stuff is pretty damn potent, very strong body high and the smell is just straight pinesol and hints of fuel, gun oil and maybe some sour mop bucket cleaning water... While she was alive before the chop, I was getting a much different smell profile then. It was straight propane, gas, roast beef and some sour fuel. I couldn't be any happier with this one and the bag appeal is A+...

She will definitely knock you down if you over indulge with her.

I will try and get some dry bud shots up soon.

MountainBudz

Great News!

Great News!

Wow! Is this "good friend karma" week or what??

I was extremely happy with those Sugar Punch beans the other day and now I just got word on some cuts coming my way soon. And one on the way next week for sure... One I will name right off the bat is TK... "Triangle Kush"...

This one is the real deal as well.

Much thanks to these wonderful people I have met along my travels in life. She's gonna make an excellent contender in my breeding projects!

...Will post pics of her and others as soon as I receive them.

:woohoo: :tiphat:

Nodswarrior

After I sit and thought about this for a minute, I would believe the bulbs and fixtures would be able to handle the heat. I thought about street lights. A lot of street lights you see are enclosed basically and have no air flowing through themand they work just fine.. Yeah it may shorten the life of the bulbs, but I don't mind buying new bulbs every run.

I think next grow I am gonna do way with the HPS and invest in equivalent cmh bulbs. However many it takes to equal 4000 watts. I am gonna go back now and check the hoods just for safe measure and make sure they are not getting incredibly hot since they have had over an hour to warm up fully and heat up the hoods.

If all is good, I believe it will be time for the flip. I will have to clean up floor space and prep the room and all, but photos will be uploaded once the room is ready and plants are in place to flower.

If it does end up being an issue I can always throw a window a.c. unit in there if needed.

Gidday have you thought of LEDs for the heat issues, im sure they'll be fine im in Oz and temps here are in the 90s and still get 1.5lbs a plant with 600hps just keep an eye on your water temps if you have a reservoir or brain also have a gander at Grandmaster level on you tube he's done a masive test with LEDS and M/H ok looking forward to the rest great grow you got :tiphat:

MountainBudz

Gidday have you thought of LEDs for the heat issues, im sure they'll be fine im in Oz and temps here are in the 90s and still get 1.5lbs a plant with 600hps just keep an eye on your water temps if you have a reservoir or brain also have a gander at Grandmaster level on you tube he's done a masive test with LEDS and M/H ok looking forward to the rest great grow you got :tiphat:

Thanks for stopping by Nods :tiphat:

I'm pretty much dead set on sticking with HIS and maybe a combo with CMH added to them, 24,000 BTU mini split and a co2 generator. I've pulled great yeilds with high heat before but a high heat run never compared even close to a run with everything dialed in just right. Plus in my short "no head space" room, keeping temps lower will reduce stretch significantly.