What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Newbie with a couple questions...

Sun569

Hi everyone:)

I have recently purchased RSO, and because I could not handle the effects, knowing I would never be able to work my way up to 1 gram/day, I have chosen to make suppositories and use the back door method, avoiding the RSO from reaching the liver, which makes the psychoactive effects.

Mainly my question is, after I insert my medicine, I lay there for about 10 mins, and let it melt, and do it's thing. No worries there. Question is, because I am consuming so much water, and tea, I have to go to the bathroom a lot, and I see oil, green in color in the toilet. Should it all be absorbed within a 30 minute window, or does it take hrs?

I have read that 10-15 mins after insertion, you should feel a warm sensation taking over in your body, starting from the pelvis outward. I feel nothing at all. Now, I did start with not too much RSO in the oil suppositories, as I was leery of the effects.

I plan to up my next batch to a full gram of RSO into 4 suppsoitories. Is this too much of a jump? Should I still move the dosage up slower. Today is the 8th day I am on it, with this being only the 3rd day of suppositories.

I am in need of support, answers, and advice from a more experienced group of people, because my medical doctors have seriously let me down.

Thanks in advance:)

Sun569

So sorry...colon cancer. I have not had any surgeries as of yet. I am running out of time, and am trying this as my last effort to avoid surgery and chemo.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
So sorry...colon cancer. I have not had any surgeries as of yet. I am running out of time, and am trying this as my last effort to avoid surgery and chemo.

Surgery is probably your best option as it can cure cancer. If they can remove to tumor before it spreads you may not need chemotherapy. If you delay the surgery you may regret it.

Other ?
Has it been staged?
Has cancer been verified by biopsy?

Best of luck :party: Sorry to hear of your problems, I have Colorectal Cancer

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
don't jump to a whole gram all at once.
there are large facebook groups of people using cannabis for cancer, get some help there with dosing.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
You'll want to slow the cancer down in a few ways, cannabis is just one.

First off, what's your blood type and what type of oil did you mix with the RSO to make your suppositories? I recommend olive oil (the real stuff, make sure it's certified) for everyone who is not allergic to it. Other oils, depending on your blood type, will absorb or not. Helps to use something your body will definitely absorb.

When you use the correct oil you'll probably find you need to use less RSO. Rectal use does NOT diminish the high/stone. It may change it a bit but the effects are definitely there. You'll need about 1/3rd as much as you would when eating it. It's that much more potent without liver/bile action.

The foods you choose will have a huge impact on how fast the cancer spreads and grows. Right now you want zero sugar, hydrogenated oil and any foods with man made junk in it. Organic carageenan is still junk you don't want. Look up "D'Adamo Typebase5" for a search engine of foods. Maximize the foods you eat which are listed as beneficial for you.

Increase your body pH, through the use of molasses and baking soda (Bob's Red Mill is light years better than Arm and Hammer) and also the use of alkaline and alkalizing foods. Look up "acid/alkaline food list" for a few sources. You want mostly alkalizing or alkaline foods for now, though you'll need to watch your pH levels as well. Having a system which is too alkaline is as bad as being acidic, it just won't help the cancer thrive like the acidic body will.

When your body has plenty of oxygen and seriously good food, you'll notice the cancer halting it's rapid growth/spread. When you introduce RSO with at least 3% CBD in it, you'll see significant changes as you scale up to the higher doses.

You can beat this. :tiphat:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Too much BS in this one

Too much BS in this one

First off, what's your blood type and what type of oil did you mix with the RSO to make your suppositories? I recommend olive oil (the real stuff, make sure it's certified) for everyone who is not allergic to it. Other oils, depending on your blood type, will absorb or not. Helps to use something your body will definitely absorb.

When you use the correct oil you'll probably find you need to use less RSO. Rectal use does NOT diminish the high/stone. It may change it a bit but the effects are definitely there. You'll need about 1/3rd as much as you would when eating it. It's that much more potent without liver/bile action.

The foods you choose will have a huge impact on how fast the cancer spreads and grows. Right now you want zero sugar, hydrogenated oil and any foods with man made junk in it. Organic carageenan is still junk you don't want. Look up "D'Adamo Typebase5" for a search engine of foods. Maximize the foods you eat which are listed as beneficial for you.

Increase your body pH, through the use of molasses and baking soda (Bob's Red Mill is light years better than Arm and Hammer) and also the use of alkaline and alkalizing foods. Look up "acid/alkaline food list" for a few sources. You want mostly alkalizing or alkaline foods for now, though you'll need to watch your pH levels as well. Having a system which is too alkaline is as bad as being acidic, it just won't help the cancer thrive like the acidic body will.

When your body has plenty of oxygen and seriously good food, you'll notice the cancer halting it's rapid growth/spread. When you introduce RSO with at least 3% CBD in it, you'll see significant changes as you scale up to the higher doses.

Not worth responding k-

Sun569

Hello and thank you for a lot of information.

My blood type is O negative. I am using organic coconut oil. And I don't feel anything at all when inserted. Nothing, nada. Will try olive oil.

I was diagnosed a year ago ,and have went over the top changing my diet to a much more alkaline diet. That is the only thing that has me sitting here today with my cancer not spreading as fast. Sadly, I have some changes now that are occurring that may need to be addressed.

I only buy organic and I buy in the produce dept and my shopping is done. I feel the best I have felt in a long time. I was never a heavy person, but for my height I was a little chubby. I have lost 26 lbs, but the right way....healthy eating. Now, I can't afford to loose any more weight, but I am holding steady at what I am comfortable with.

I will try olive oil today as I am making more suppositories, and still moving forward with the cannabis .

I am up for this fight to the end!

Sun569

Also, I am on turmeric, ginger root, mountain yew tip powder, and a mushroom tea. I also started on papaya leaf extract, along with some good vitamins from my ND.

I am fighting this every way I can think to fight it!

Gry

Sounds like you are doing the kind of things that have worked out well for many.
Pushing sugar out of my diet was difficult for me, they put it in everything.
The use of cannabis extracts knocked me for a loop for a while, and it still does.
What I found that has been most comfortable is to make adjustment to dosages slowly over time as to allow myself time to adapt.
Why it is you wish to avoid surgery - would you mind sharing your thoughts on the subject.

Douglas.Curtis

Also, I am on turmeric, ginger root, mountain yew tip powder, and a mushroom tea. I also started on papaya leaf extract, along with some good vitamins from my ND.

I am fighting this every way I can think to fight it!
Awesome!

The desire to live is one of the strongest boosts your immune system can get. Keep posting your progress, so you can see the changes over time when you look back. :)

Sun569

[Why it is you wish to avoid surgery - would you mind sharing your thoughts on the subject.]

With out the long boring details, my husband had surgery about 2 years ago. Hospital stay was to be 3 days, in and out type thing, back to work at the most 8 weeks, hopefully it was going to be 6 weeks.

Nine months, 3 surgeries later, loss of income, mental stress, and infection is why I am SO darn leery, well actually scared to enter a hospital and have my body opened up to infection, let alone colon cancer has more of a risk of infection since we are taking the poop chute! I guess I have little faith in our medical system here, at least in my part of the country! I wish I had more money because I have looked at cancer facilities that have huge success rates on alternative cancer treatments, besides surgery and chemo, BUT they cost so much, the common hard working person can't afford it :(

I am afraid of all I will be giving up. I am afraid my chickens will not be properly taken care of, I will be abandoning my grand kids as they will have to go to a stranger for a babysitter. Will they ever truly understand why I had to not let them come here again while mom and dad work? They are 2 1/2 and 6 months. The baby yes, but my only granddaughter that has been here for the entire 2 1/2 yrs. She never will! That in itself breaks my heart!!!!

Although everyone keeps telling me it's temporary, that what we were told with my husband. So, I get it, it may be permanent.

Sorry you asked..LOL

mushroombrew

Veteran
I am afraid of all I will be giving up. I am afraid my chickens will not be properly taken care of, I will be abandoning my grand kids as they will have to go to a stranger for a babysitter. Will they ever truly understand why I had to not let them come here again while mom and dad work? They are 2 1/2 and 6 months. The baby yes, but my only granddaughter that has been here for the entire 2 1/2 yrs. She never will! That in itself breaks my heart!!!!

I had surgery in Nov. Yeah it's all bad. Just plain awful. But my only regret is waiting too long to have surgery.
Maybe put yourself first right now? Your chickens and grand kids need you healthy. So don't procrastinate on their account.
I have been on a Keto diet for over a year. There is some evidence that cancer cells do not like a low glucose environment. Worth looking into.

Do you have access to CBD extracts? Do some research please.

https://www.cureyourowncancer.org/how-cannabis-oil-works.html

"Typically CBD gravitates to the densely packed CB2 receptors in the spleen, home to the body’s immune system. From there, immune cells seek out and destroy cancer cells. Interestingly, it has been shown that THC and CBD cannabinoids have the ability to kill cancer cells directly without going through immune intermediaries. THC and CBD hijack the lipoxygenase pathway to directly inhibit tumor growth. As a side note, it has been discovered that CBD inhibits anandamide reuptake. Here we see that cannabidiol helps the body preserve its own natural endocannabinoid by inhibiting the enzyme that breaks down anandamide."

There is also a fair bit os evidence regarding Selenium and it's ability to slow cancer growth. Cancer rates are very low in Japan because Selenium is prevalent in their diet. Make sure your multi vitamin has it.

My mother is 70 and just fully recovered from colon cancer. So all is not lost yet. All the very best to you and yours.

Sun569

Quote[Sorry you asked..LOL] this statement from me, was suppose to read Sorry you asked?? LOL meaning are you sorry you asked as I gave such a long response.

Quote[Do you have access to CBD extracts?] unquote

First I apologize as I can't figure out how to use the quote button correctly. Secondly, yes I have purchased some cbd + cbda, 20% and take 4 x/day as I do my THC suppositories, along with my tincture, along with all my other supplements and vitamins. LOL can't believe the cancer isn't dead yet!!!

I have only started on the suppositories the last week and 1/2. I am hoping my PET scan shows it slowing, but I truly don't think in a 2 week period it would make too big of a difference. ??

I wanted to also say a huge Thank You to everyone on here for listening, and suggesting things. I needed a forum to get more advice, opinions, and to learn more.

Douglas.Curtis

Glad we could help. :)

Also, cancer cells are more dense than healthy cells. Don't be alarmed if the tumor(s) have increased in size already. As long as the sonogram shows a decrease in the density, you're doing fine. :) The cancer cells which are not killed will expand in size as they heal.

Yes, two weeks is enough time to see a change. Please be sure to let us know how it goes. :)

G.O. Joe

Veteran
I have recently purchased RSO, and because I could not handle the effects, knowing I would never be able to work my way up to 1 gram/day, I have chosen to make suppositories and use the back door method, avoiding the RSO from reaching the liver, which makes the psychoactive effects.

The reason people don't get high from THC suppositories is because they don't do anything but melt. There is no evidence or reason to believe that THC or THCA crosses the lining of the rectum. Drugs in suppositories as a rule are less lipophilic and hydrophobic than THC. Genuine THC hemisuccinate suppositories are probably unavailable.

Inhaling THC is reliable - I'm doing it right now. CBD at the same time or first moderates the effects of THC. Some other route may be better or not.

Douglas.Curtis

The reason people don't get high from THC suppositories is because they don't do anything but melt. There is no evidence or reason to believe that THC or THCA crosses the lining of the rectum. Drugs in suppositories as a rule are less lipophilic and hydrophobic than THC. Genuine THC hemisuccinate suppositories are probably unavailable.

Inhaling THC is reliable - I'm doing it right now. CBD at the same time or first moderates the effects of THC. Some other route may be better or not.
The lung cancer patient I helped used rso mixed with olive oil. I made it for them myself. Rectal use was significantly more effective than the same amount ingested orally.

I do not know the science behind it, and this particular situation does not agree with your info. I feel more research is definitely called for. :)

Sun569

Quote[The reason people don't get high from THC suppositories is because they don't do anything but melt. There is no evidence or reason to believe that THC or THCA crosses the lining of the rectum. Drugs in suppositories as a rule are less lipophilic and hydrophobic than THC. Genuine THC hemisuccinate suppositories are probably unavailable.

Inhaling THC is reliable - I'm doing it right now. CBD at the same time or first moderates the effects of THC. Some other route may be better or not.]Quote

Well this comment sure made me not sleep last night and spent half the night looking this up. I found over 6 sites that says it works, and one human self trial on this exact subject, and he found that no THC was in his system after 2 doses.

SO....I am more confused than ever. I just know that I cant see myself getting an entre gram of this in my system without being in a comatose state! No kidding! I have not inserted as of today and went back to oral. I just know I need to keep the amount going in, in my body!!

Any one else have an opinion. I don't want to waste my time, which is becoming very limited, and my money!

G.O. Joe

Veteran
What you really need then if you want to take massive amounts of pot is to raise your tolerance - what does that for me is doing bong hits of the same plant all night every night and weekend. Even longtime hardcore stoners like myself, who can smoke any amount without getting any higher, lose some of this tolerance after taking a couple months off pot. Staying high all the time and gradually increasing the dose will lead to being comfortable with high doses soon enough. For me, changing the source material will also erase tolerance and I can get very high off someone else's pot.

Websites say many things that aren't true. THC hemisuccinate suppositories as a THC drug was patented in 1990 (US 4,933,363), tested in monkeys and man, and isn't an FDA-approved product. Multiple people see references to this and talk about THC suppositories. And so the legend begins.

It only takes a few milligrams of THC to get very high. Perhaps a lesion or tear in the rectum could lead to THC entering the bloodstream. In any case, if you're not getting high from THC suppositories, you're not getting THC.

Last edited:

Galaxy420

Quote[The reason people don't get high from THC suppositories is because they don't do anything but melt. There is no evidence or reason to believe that THC or THCA crosses the lining of the rectum. Drugs in suppositories as a rule are less lipophilic and hydrophobic than THC. Genuine THC hemisuccinate suppositories are probably unavailable.

Inhaling THC is reliable - I'm doing it right now. CBD at the same time or first moderates the effects of THC. Some other route may be better or not.]Quote

Well this comment sure made me not sleep last night and spent half the night looking this up. I found over 6 sites that says it works, and one human self trial on this exact subject, and he found that no THC was in his system after 2 doses.

SO....I am more confused than ever. I just know that I cant see myself getting an entre gram of this in my system without being in a comatose state! No kidding! I have not inserted as of today and went back to oral. I just know I need to keep the amount going in, in my body!!

Any one else have an opinion. I don't want to waste my time, which is becoming very limited, and my money!

not sure if you have found this info yet.....
https://patients4medicalmarijuana.w...ncer-with-cannabis-oil-explains-how-it-works/

Latest posts

Latest posts