What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gimme Shelter

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mellow - I'm so beyond stoked to know that Zoo got some of the GROM Bx1. Hell, he's the ENTIRE reason I pursued the GROM cutting. I STILL have a pack of his GROM x C99 and his Sis x NL is in my top 5 favorite all time smokes. Probably top 3.

I'm so very excited to know that all those genes didn't get completely lost in the fiasco and some were given to other people. I hated seeing all that love and effort lost in the wind!

The GROM Bx line, is built off GROM x Grape Krush - via Retardo Motabon, just so you know. The same GK male that was responsible for the BKGK mom in the purple kush mix pack. I have ONE pack of GROM Bx2 and ONE pack of GROM x Grape Krush still left. Gave my last pack of GROM Bx1 to F.A.M. late last year.

Some really crazy frosty gear. White grape juice and peppery candy skunk on the nose.

You've got some amazing beans. I recognize that Triple Kush cross from MeltingPot as well. STELLAR potential in that line. I've got my fingers crossed for you over here - this type of gear is what keeps me on the edge of my seat checking for updates! :respect:

dank.Frank

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome stuff:) Sounds like you got some sweet plans lined up, Brother. I wish you success!

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem d ?
picture.php
picture.php

Thoughts?

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Superwrecker after the up potting. Will look better next week. Waited to long before the transplant

picture.php